Crank Gameplays x Reader ~ BDSM??

WARNING THIS CHAPTER DOES CONTAIN SMUT AND SOME BDSM TYPE STUFF. EX, HANDCUFFS, BEING SPANKED. 

whiskers340
12jackaboy12
crankycrewww
I finally made a Ethan smut so here u guys goo

I sigh and lay down on the floor. I just got home from work and Ethan was still editing. I groan and roll over to lay face down. I close my eyes and start thinking. I think its time I finally open up to Ethan about some of my "sexual desires". I mean we've been dating almost a year now and I've told him some weird shit about myself. 

"God I just don't know if I should." I say and roll back over onto my back.

"If you should what?" Ethan asks as he walks into the living room.

Shit. "Uhh, nothing babe." I say and smile at him. He walks over and sits next to me.

"You know you can tell me anything right?"

I sigh. "Yea I knoow."

"You don't have to be afraid. Nothing you say or do could make me stop loving you (y/n) ." He bends over and pecks my lips.

I smile a bit and blush lightly. "Well its just uh, Im not really a 'vanilla' person."

"Uh okay?"

I can tell he's obviously confused "uh you know like a 'vanilla' type sex."

"Oohh, that makes more sense." He chuckles "Well what kind of stuff are you into?"

I blush hard and hide my face. He grabs me and pulls me onto his lap. "Come on you can tell little ol mee, i wont judgee."

"Okay okay... I uh have kinda always wanted to try handcuffs and I kinda like being spanked and uh being told what to do and being dominated..."

"Oh really?" Ethan asks and smirks

I nod my head and he stands up. He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. 

"Hey what are you doing?"

He slaps my ass "Don't speak unless I tell you to." He growls

I blush hard and stay quiet as Ethan take me to our room. He sets me on the bed and goes over to our dresser. He pulls out a pair of handcuffs from his drawer and I blush harder.

"I've always wanted to use these." He says and walks over to me. He sets the hand cuffs down and starts rubbing my core through my jeans. I hold back a soft moan and Ethan smiles. He pushes me down on the bed and climbs on top of me. He stops for a second. "If I'm moving to fast tell me okay . I know that you've never done this before so I want you to feel safe and happy. And if you don't like something then tell me to stop okay?"

"Okay I will." I say quietly

"Good, I love you."

"I love you too." I say 

He smiles at me and starts rubbing my core through my pants again. I moan softly and he pulls his hand away. he pushes me down again and places a hand around my throat but doesn't squeeze. He starts slowly grinding on me and I moan softly again. He bites his lip hard and looks me over. He removes his hand from my throat and pulls off my shirt. I bite my lip lightly and look down. Ethan looks at me and starts kissing all over my body. "You're so beautiful." I smile a little and he starts kissing up me. He kisses my neck and cups my breasts. He slowly undoes my bra as we start making out. He starts to undo my pants and he slips them off. He pauses for a second and pulls away from the kiss to pull off his own shirt and pants. He goes back to kissing me and slides his hand down my panties. He rubs his finger around and over my clit but makes sure to be gentle. I moan into our kiss and Ethan pulls away. He slowly slides one finger in and out of me. I moan more and he sticks another finger in and starts pumping harder. I arch my back a little and moan out his name. He quickly pulls his fingers out of me and I look down at him. He yanks off my panties and puts his head in between my legs. He looks up at me for permission and I nod my head. He starts slowly flicking his tongue around my clit. I moan and grip his hear. He sticks his tongue inside of me and twirls it around. I moan out his name loudly and lightly pull on his hair. He starts licking around my clit again and starts fingering me too. I climax and he licks some of it up. He quickly pulls off his boxers. 

"Hands and knees now." He growls.

I quickly get up on my hands and knees and arch my back. He teases me and rubs his cock up and down my slit. I whimper and try to push him into me. He pulls back and pushes himself into me. I jolt a bit from the size . He starts slowly thrusting in me and I move against him making his thrusts harder. He grabs my hips and starts helping me rock. He starts thrusting harder and he moans softly. I moan and arch my back more making it easier to thrust.

"Oh god you're so tight (y/n)."  He moans out

His thrust start becoming sloppier and rougher. I moan more getting close to my climax as well. A few more messy deep thrusts and he pulls out and cums on me. He grabs a towel and wipes most of it off me. He puts the towel in the hamper and comes to cuddle with me. I pull the blanket over us and cuddle into his chest. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my head. 

I chuckle a bit. "We didn't end up using the handcuffs." I say

"We will use them later tonight, I promise."