Chapter Ten: Deception

Georgia's P.O.V

Waking up in the morning wasn't pleasant at all. Well, for me I guess. Somebody kept snoring really loudly, and that was pretty much my alarm clock. Thumbs up to that mysterious snorer in the house for waking me up at six o' clock in the morning. Really need that thanks.

Only up till twelve in the afternoon is when the others started to wake up. "So, what time is it?" Harry asked, stumbling into the lounge. Sofia walked out of the corridor, looking fresh faced and ready for a new day. Which in her case is not very regular especially after a night out.

"So guys, what shall we get up to today?" Niall asked. "I reckon we go see that new scary movie showing at the cinemas!"

"Ooohh somebody seems very happy," Zayn teased, sitting up on the counter. "Was it the little kisses that Tash-Tash gave you making you act like this?"

"Shut up wanker."

As everyone laughed, I looked away, feeling that horrible sad feeling bubbling up inside me. And of course, he would obviously bring Natasha along; I guess now they were seeing each other.

"Georgia,"

I looked over my shoulder, seeing Louis motioning for me to come over. I got up from the lounge, following him into his room. "Quick, shut the door," he said. "Wouldn't want anybody to hear."

As I did so, I sat on his bed, while he began to pace around the room. "So, I did a lot of thinking last night after our little discussion, and I've figured out the perfect plan to help you out."

I leaned forward in interest. "Go on then,"

"Basically," he began. "Weeks and weeks ago me and the lads managed to book in an entry to one of the hottest clubs of all time. It's really hard to get into so we were pretty fortunate. Anyway, we're not supposed to go in a few days, just sayin-"

"Hey what you two up to?"

Jen came into the room, sitting down beside me. "It better not be what I think your doing,"

Louis closed the door behind him, leaning against it. "Nah, just trying to resolve a bad case of jealousy here for George,"

Jen shot me a quizzical look. "Jealous? What are you jealous of?" Louis then pretended to have a coughing fit. "Niall and Natasha,"

"Hey! I'm not that jealous of them as your making me out to be," I protested. Louis snorted with a chuckle. "Well, he practically just ask you out on a date then straight after he's snogging Natasha. Who wouldn't be jealous? Not to mention angry..."

"Really!? Why didn't you tell me?" Jen asked.

"I getting round to it but now you know already sooo..." I trailed off.

"So anyway, we were just about to explain our plan to make Niall jealous of Georgia when you interrupted Jennifer," Louis said. "Would you like to stay and listen- wait no, scratch that, you need to help make this plan work,"

Jen raised her eyebrows, grinning. "Alright, I'm listening. What part do I play in this?"

"In a few days we're going to be going to one of the hottest clubs ever. I need you to dress Georgia up and make her look rather...."

"Slutty?" Jen assumed.

"Hey!" I exclaimed. "I'd rather be stuck in that hole in the sand again then have half my tits hanging out like a slag thank you very much."

"The word I was going to use was sexy, but besides that, it'll draw attention to her, and in this case, Niall's," Louis said.

"Sure I can do that, but it won't be enough to grab Niall's attention," Jen said. "I've got a gay friend of mine- Remember Alex from school George? And yeah he can pretend to be interested in her on the night. It'll sure get him looking for sure."