Chapter Fifteen: Good Work Finn

Georgia's P.O.V

Wow. Just wow.

Everything seemed to be settling into place. The boy next door, aka Niall was mine to keep and for certain enjoyed having to claim me as his aswell, and my two bestfriends decided to make up and drop the grudge they had. Summer couldn't have gotten any better than this.

Sofia waltzed through the front door, humming loudly to the radio blaring on the kitchen counter. "Someone's in a good mood," Jen mused. "Did something happen?"

"Nope, I'm just very happy today," Sofia said, crashing onto the lounge opposite me.

I began to laugh. "Well isn't that a surprise, generally you're always in a crappy mood." Sofia threw one of the lounge's cushions at me.

"Shut up George."

ring, ring!

The home phone began to ring loudly. Jen reached over the answer it; balancing on her shoulder while she got herself some icecream.

"Hello? .... Yeah yeah that's cool. Wait, all of you? Why? ... Oh no reason, just asking .... No we are not going to go skinny dipping together you perverts!"

"Who is it?" I asked.

Jen pulled her mouth away from the receiver. "It's Louis, he's asking if him and the other boys can come chill over here since we've got air conditioner and they don't."

"Invite them over then," Sofia said. "Skinny dipping is nothing compared to- oh shit never mind."

"Oh you dirty slut!" I joked, throwing a cushion back her.

"Okay then, see ya," Jen said, hanging up on the phone. "The boys are gonna grab some takeaway for us before coming here."

"That's good," Sofia said. "Anyway, why did you sound hesitant before when you asked if all of them were coming?"

Jen paused. "Well it's not that I don't want them here, it's just... nevermind I was just rambling."

ding dong!

"I'll get it," I said, lifting myself off the lounge. As I answered the door, I got quite the surprise.

"Finn! What are you doing here-"

He brushed past me, not even bothering to say hi, walking over to Sofia, who was just as surprised to see him as I was.

"Finn!" Sofia exclaimed. "Babe I didn't even-"

"Cut the fake, sappy facade you always put on," Finn interrupted. "Who is he Sofia!?

"What are you talking about?" Sofia asked, looking worried.

"I know you've been cheating on me with one of those twats from next door," Finn said, looking furiouser by the minute. "Now do the favour here and tell me which one it is so I can go and strangle his throat."

Jen watched in horror, while I exchanged glances with Sofia.

Oh no.

Jen's P.O.V

"Tell me!" Finn yelled. "Tell me who it is!"

Sofia looked scared as hell, whereas Georgia looked as if she was about to vomit. Was what he was saying was true?

"Sofia, is this true?" I asked.

Just as if anything could get worse, Louis and the others entered inside, clearly seeing that something was not right.

"Is this a bad time?" Harry asked obliviously. God I wanted to strangle that asshole.

Finn whipped around, grabbing Harry by the collar of his shirt and slamming him against the wall. "You slept with my girlfriend didn't you! You were all over her that night I met you!"

Harry merely smirked, raising his hands up. "You caught me."

I looked over at Sofia, tears threatening to spill down her cheeks. "Jen I'm so sorry I-"

"Save it," I said, clenching my fists in anger. "Here I am, feeling like crap for what happened at your birthday, yet here you are being a little whore!"

"You lied to me Sofie!" Zayn jumped in, walking over to her. "You never told me you had a boyfriend, let alone sleep with one of my best friends!"

"Zayn I can explain-"

There is no need for explaining, I'm done here," he said, walking back out the front door by himself. Finn let go of Harry, walking back over to Sofia. "So he was one of the other guys you slept with huh?"

"Finn I-"

"We're through. Don't ever call me again." Finn brushed past the rest of the boys, out the front door. Sofia looked back at me, tear rolling down her cheeks. "Jen please, I-"

"Don't talk to me you hypocrite," I snarled.

"You're one to talk Jennifer," Harry said, leaning up against the wall behind him. I stared over at him. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me. Does Liam know about what happened at AfterDark?"

Then it hit me. It was as if someone was playing a movie for me, except in first person. Me and Harry inside a bathroom, all over eachother, pressed up on the tile walls....

"What happened at AfterDark?" Liam asked. "Jen?"

"Let me explain," Harry said before I could even get a word in. "You see, Jennifer here may be with you, but I've noticed she has a certain weak spot for ... how shall we say, people like me. More like a craving, actually."

I watched as Liam's eyes began to grow in fury.

Uh oh..

"So technically Jen here has been sleeping with me while she's been with you," Harry said. "She tried to push me away but sadly, she just can't get enough of my dick-"

WHACK!

Liam threw a punch at Harry, making him fall onto the floor. "YOU FUCKIN@#$%^&@*&#^%@^&"

As Niall and Louis attempted to pull the two apart, Sofia took the chance to have a go at me. "Oh so looks like we're just as bad as eachother, slut."

"You fucking bitch!" I exclaimed, shoving her.

"Guys stop!" Georgia intervened, preventing us from having a catfight.

"George stay out of it!" Sofia said, pushing her away. Before Sofia could try hit me, Louis intervened, seperating the two of us.

"Stop it already!"

The went quiet, as all seven of us looked at one another. Liam looked at me, shaking his head. "Unbelieveable."

He brushed past me, leaving the house. Sofia scowled, looking over at Harry. "I should have known you were using me to get this downgrade," she said, eyeing me up and down. Furious, she walked down the corridor into her bedroom, slamming the door shut.

I glared over at Harry. "Congratulations asshole, are you happy with yourself now?"

He shook his head. "Not anymore."

I raised my eyebrows at him. "Oh wow, poor baby here is actually feeling remorse."

"Oh shut up Jen, I did us a favour. I know you're feeling relieved you and Liam are over. Wanna know why? Because deep down, you and I both know we want to be together. So quit pretending to be some prude bitch."

I stared at him at awe as he left the building just as the others did.

Wow. Just wow.