Chapter Twelve: Times up Cinderella!

Jen's P.O.V

"Aw man I'm so pumped for tonight!" Zayn exclaimed as he fixed his hair on his iPhone mirror. "Afterdark, is the best nightclub in all of England. Not to mention the hardest to get into."

Today was such a blur, and reason because everyone was preparing themselves for a wild night. It was important to dress up because unlike other clubs, dressing over the top at Afterdark is considered dressing casual.

Yeah, I know. It's insane.

"How did you even manage to get booked in there?" I asked.

"Well, let's just say we have some connections." Zayn replied, winking an eye. Just then Sofia walked by, searching for something to snack on in the fridge.

"Oh hey Sof, excited for tonight?" I said, trying to make conversation with her. Sofia looked up and shot me a dirty look. "Shouldn't you be going to get something to wear with Georgia instead of wasting time?"

This girl would win the longest grudge contest if that even existed. I mean, it is understandable to be angry about what happened last year, but it was a drunken mistake that I had no control of.

And despite apologising for my actions, this bitch was determined to despise me for as long as she could.

Before I could shoot something sarcastic at her, Harry entered the kitchen. "Sofie Sofie, relax. There is already kinds of tension going on here, if ya know what I mean."

He winked at me, subtling hinting the 'sexual tension between me and him' (supposedly) before going into the lounge room.

God I hate that boy with a passion.

Niall suddenly rushed past, snatching the car keys off the counter. "Hey where are you going?" Georgia asked, biting into her apple in her hand.

"I'm just gonna pick up Natasha from her house. You guys don't mind if I get ready with her?"

"Oh no not at all..." Georgia mumbled, chucking the half eaten apple in the bin. "Alright then, I'll see you guys there," he said, heading out the door.

When Niall left the building and was out of ears reach, she looked over at Louis, who was cheekily grinning at her.

"Louis this plan better work or I will murder you in your sleep."

I laughed. "Oh George, you haven't gotten this jealous since you had a crush on that guy in Year Nine." Georgia rolled her eyes at me. "Oh shut up Jennifer."

"Are you jealous of Niall and Natasha?!" Sofia exclaimed. "Oh Georgie you're so cute!" Sofia tried to pinch her cheeks, but was quickly swatted away.

"We'll all put in a good word for ya," Zayn said, smiling.

"Anyway, we've better get going shouldn't we?" Louis said, checking his watch. "Yeah we should actually. My masterpieces take as much precious time as they can," I said, ushering Georgia out the door.

"But wait, I need my wallet-"

"You left your wallet in your car," I interrupted. "Louis hurry up!"

"Why is he going?" Harry asked, coming out of the lounge room. "I need his opinion on the outfits," I said.

A smile crept on Harry's lips. "Oh I see," You could literally see the dirty thoughts of me getting changed in the changing rooms forming in that brain of his.

"Can I come along too?"

"No."

"Aww man."

................................