Yuri Plisetsky: PDA

"Okay everyone, today we are going to just be watching a movie as there is no point in assigning something before winter break."

"What's the movie about?" someone asks.

"Where you listening yesterday? It's a movie on the topic we have been studying." You blurt out, and you hear a few people laugh behind you.

"Jesus, (Y/N), no need to be so rude." The same person mutters, but not quite softly enough as you can hear them from across the room.

The teacher rolls her eyes and plays the movie, you simply staring at the screen but not actually watching. You had more on your mind than the lives of people who weren't real.

Suddenly, your glasses are being taken off your face, leaving you to only see blurred images with no defined shape.

You see the change in colors as a blonde mess sits in front of you, and you sigh. "Yuri, give me back my glasses."

"No, I'm good." He replies to you, and you can hear the smile in his voice. "Hey, how do I look in these?" He asks, to which you frown.

"How would I know? I mean it's not like I can see properly." You mutter, your frown deepening. You decided to close your eyes because you couldn't see at all.

"Yeah. That's true." He mutters under his breath, the smile heard in his voice growing bigger.

You felt a looming presence in front of you, then something pressed against your nose. "Yuri!" You shouted as you jumped back.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I'm sor-" He apologized, and you could see his blurred figure pull farther away.

"Give me back my glasses." You interrupted him, to which he placed your glasses in the palm of your opened hand.

You opened your glasses and placed them on your face, making sure to adjust them so they were sitting properly. You sat up, pressing a dainty kiss onto Yuri's cheek, pulling back and giggling at his expression.

"I never said that I didn't like it." You muttered, smiling devilishly.

The two of you cuddled the rest of class, not worrying whether or not you would get yelled at, as the school didn't really care whether or not people showed affection in class. Someone literally got pregnant while at school.

"Hey, Yuri, why do you always steal my glasses?" You ask, focused on the screen in front of you. He gives a small laugh, shaking his head.

"You're an idiot, you know that, right?" Yuri mutters.

"No. I'm just dense. Tell me."

"Fine. It's because you get really mad and flustered, and to be honest it's adorable." He confesses, and you pout.

"It is not." You protest, a blush turning your cheeks rosy.

"Wow, so I can make you flustered just by saying something. Good to know." He laughs, and you smile.

But as the world is an awful place, this happy moment didn't last for long. The sound of gun shots erupted in the air, and the door was slammed open, and multiple rounds were emptied into the bodies of your classmates. A few people were safe as they hid behind desks, but you couldn't tell all who.

You say the school's resource officers dart down the hall, and a few moments later you were being dragged out of the classroom, no sign of Yuri around you.

You broke down in the driveway of the school, tears streaming down your face, your glasses collecting some of the drops.

You don't know how long you were there, but your legs were getting stiff and you were going to collapse. You lowered yourself onto the ground, breathing deep. Tears had stopped streaming down your face, but you still needed to cry. You sat there against the brick wall, staring at all the people, hugging each other when they say someone they cared about deeply.

That moment didn't come for you. At first you thought that you would see Yuri's relieved face any moment, but as time went on, that felt less and less likely. The more time passed, the more you curled into a ball in attempts to comfort yourself.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)! Where are you?" You hear the frantic voice of your mother pierce through the deafening noise of people's screams and tears and calls out to loved ones, and you look up.

"Mom! I'm over here!" You shout loud enough for her to hear, and she darts over to you, wrapping her arms around you.

"Where's Yuri?" She asks. She knows that you two would be with each other in a situation like this. The fact that he isn't near signifies that something is wrong with the two of you.

"I don't know." You stated, tears starting to stream down your face.

"Well, we're just going to have to find him." She says, and you look up, hopeful.

~~~~~~~~

Oh how I love my cliff hangers.

Also this was requested by GeenaTheEnderEye

Let me know if you want a part two!

Sorry this took so long to make. I had writers block for the longest time.

Speaking of part two, the part two for Glasses is in the making.

-Taylor

•••

Up next: Georgi