Georgi: Observant Part three

The plane ride was probably the most thrilling and boring experience of your life.

You were finally getting away.

Thank god.

Georgi had left you alone the entire plane ride. You sat staring out the plane's window, worried that the little hole in the window would suck you and everyone else out of the plane and have you all free falling for your lives.

But lucky that didn't happen. You and everyone else on the plane landed safely, walking off the plane and following Georgi tentatively, not sure what's going to happen. People clear out of the way of Georgi, whether it's due to his massive hair - which is smaller than his ego - or if it's due to the face that he always has, as if he just saw his ex-girlfriend with another man.

"Hey, (Y/N), follow me." He says, and you grab his wrist, and he turns back to you. "Um..." He says, clearly struggling.

"Don't lose me." You mutter, your voice small and weak.

"Don't worry. I wouldn't dare." He says, giving a rare smile. He looks odd like that, but it's a good kind of odd. One that needs to be seen more.

The two of you walk hand in hand down the air port and into another car, and you sit down, sliding your belt over your chest, staring out the window. Oh, how you longed for sleep. It hadn't come to you for a few days.

You stared out the window, you felt your eyelids drop and quickly opened them, this process happening a few times before Georgi finally speaks up.

"Go to sleep if you're tired. I'll be fine with you not awake. (Y/N), please, go to sleep." Georgi says, a smile that makes you melt accompanied with his words. You nod, motioning to the radio, asking silently if you can turn it on, and he nods, his gaze glancing from the road to you every now and then.

~~~

You're dreams are riddled with thoughts of you being tied to the bed frame, the person you left behind stalking towards you with a knife set in their mitts. You can feel tears streaming down your face as you repeat the same two letter word over and over again, like a broken record. No, no, no, no, no, no.

And only to think that a little while ago, that was your life. Being cut up life a side of beef for only them to see, clothes stinging as you pulled them over your body.

The tears stung the cuts under your eyes, the pain only bringing more tears. This cycle continued for a long time before you had cried yourself dry, the feeling of wanting to cry still lingering behind.

Your wrists were still bound tightly to the bed, the scratchy rope causing little beads of blood to rise onto the surface of your skin.

Eyes filled to the brink with tears, you woke up to Georgi shaking your shoulders rapidly, his fingernails digging into your shoulder slightly.

"Georgi." You whispered, your voice breaking in the middle of his name from the tears that wanted to come out but weren't there anymore.

"(Y/N), it's going to be okay." He said, pulling you to his chest you buried your face in his shirt, whimpering slightly.

"Georgi?"

"Yes?"

"Don't let me go."

"Wasn't planning on it."

~~~~~~~~

Wow.

I managed to write that by Friday.

God I freaking hate writers block.

But anyway yeah there we go and now I'm going to work on the next updates.

BUT I DO HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

THE UPDATE SCHEDULE IS CHANGING FROM EVERY MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, AND FRIDAY TO EVERY OTHER MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, AND FRIDAY!!!

I'm sorry that this won't get updated as much but I'm doing this so that I can work on the Mystic Messenger oneshot book.

OKAY BYE BYE PEOPLES AUTHOR-CHAN IS GOING TO WRITE SOME STUFF!!!

-Taylor