Georgi: Observant Part Two

You were sitting on the floor, your knees pulled to your chest with your phone's brightness turned all the way down. They had fallen asleep after you were their toy.

You pulled the number from behind the phone case, dialing it on the keypad. It rang for a few seconds before there was the click signifying that someone had picked up the phone.

"Hello?" A groggy voice asked. You forgot it was about two in the morning.

"Help me get out." You mutter, your voice a hushed whisper, still worried if you're being too loud.

"Of course. Now, follow my directions." He says, fully awake now.

You do as he says, throwing clothes into a bag and walking out of the door.

You didn't look back.

~~~

You were sitting in Georgi's - that was his name - car. You hadn't got out for awhile. The two of you were going to Russia, where Georgi was from. You were getting out of here, this country, with all its bad memories of what happened to you. You were going to change your life. At least you hoped so.

~~~~~~~~

I'M SORRY THAT THIS SITE SO SHORT YOU GUYS BUT I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK AND IT GOT TO THIS PART AND I'M HOPING TO WRITE THE NEXT PART WHEN I PICK MY DAD UP AT THE AIRPORT (AND IT'S GOING TO BE LIKE ONE IN THE MORNING ARE YOU KIDDING ME) BIT I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM SINCE THE SUMMER BREAK SO I'M SUPER EXCITED AND I HOPE TO WRITE SOME OF THE PARTS AND GET THEM PRE-WRITTEN SO PLEASE REQUEST SOME STUFF OKAY LOVE YOU GUYS IMA GO BACK TO BEING A TRASH CAN.

-Taylor

Up next: Christophe Giacometti: Glasses Part three