~AUTHOR's NOTE~

Hey guys, I'm so glad that you didn't let go of my disturbing book and reached till this chapter.

This officially ends my book and these words feel great to say in reality. I mean I had two attempted books before that I unpublished because I couldn't handle my inconsistency and unorganised writing.

So about this story.
When I first made this cover and came up with this name in March 2016, all I thought about was a story revolving around the life of a teenager show as thoroughly misjudged by everyone, including her family. But with time, that idea failed for I just couldn't write anything.

Next thing I thought about was an Indian based story because well, I'm an Indian. (Duhh.) This time, I really didn't have a story in mind, just the characters, so even that obviously failed.

And finally this story.
Since I'm going to start ON THE INSIDE from 2017, I felt this need to write something based upon it.

And mental and emotional issues, however common looking and futile they seem, they are serious issues that eat people up and need to be acknowledged and addressed.

So I started to write down this story on 20th December 2016 at 14:30 hours, when I woke up. (Yup. That was legit yesterday) and I'm proud that I completed it. Offcourse, this is costing me my Psychology exam's marks that I'm now getting ready to give at 8:30am, but marks haven't bothered me in this year.

I don't know, I have gained this weird feeling that nothing matters anymore but hey, I'm not giving any bad advice to the rest of you. I am working hard for my other exams to promote myself to the next grade. So yeah. Anyway.

I hope that you liked it and connected to any of those issues that Aanya and her family faced.

Trust me, I didn't want to tell you about her issues even after the epilogue but I thought that it wouldn't be fair to you since you did read till the epilogue.

Happy upcoming Christmas by the way. ❤️

Much love,
Thepseudantonym.
(More of like, the author on wattpad who finally completed her book within the year. Read: day)

Sayonara people💋✨