Chapter 2: FTA

Lucy's P.O.V.

I woke up at five thirty A.M. and ran outside. I fed Aquarius and ran back inside. I got dressed in a white tank top that has a dream catcher with a horse in the middle on it in black. I put on a white hoodie outlined in blue over it. I wore ripped jeans and black converse. I grabbed my pink sparkly backpack and ran out the door and to Fairy Tail Academy.

When I finally got there I walked to what I thought was my locker, it was a pretty big school. Easy to get lost. I sighed and looked at the floor, but kept walking. Stupid mistake. I ran into someone and we both fell. I felt my face getting hot from embarrassment. I didn't look up. "S-Sorry." I said as I picked my stuff up. "No worries, happens to everyone." a strange voice replied. I stood up and saw a boy my age with pale skin and raven black hair.

"Name's Gray." he said, outstretching his hand for a handshake. "Lucy." I replied, shaking his hand. "Are you new here?" Gray asked. I nodded. "Can I see your schedule?" he asked politely. I handed it to him. "We have first period together, but I assume you need to go to your locker?" he asked. I just nodded. "Well, follow me. Your locker is right over here." he replied, leading me to the locker 456.

He stopped in front of the locker and I put the combination in and opened it. After that, I put all the stuff I didn't need for Geography in it. After that, we walked to Geography with Mr. Justine. Gray opened the door, but stepped aside. "Ladies first." he said, blushing. "Thanks." I replied, blushing as well. I walked in and we were the first ones in the classroom. Mr. Justine looked at us and smiled. "You must be Lucy. I'm Mr. Justine and you sit next to Natsu. He isn't here yet, so Gray show her where she sits." Mr. Justine said.

Gray nodded and walked over to the desk and pointed to it. It was in the very back row, and Natsu's desk was the closest to the window. I knew because it was only rows of two. I gently put my stuff down on the desk and sat down. I started doodling in my sketchbook. It was a sketch of flames. Gray sat in the front, and we couldn't talk because the bell rang and a lot of people came shuffling in the classroom. One of them looked at me with a cold stare. She had short white hair and bright blue eyes. I just looked down and started to doodle again.

Hey guys! I do NOT ship GraLu, but I added it in. DRAMA! Aaaannnyyywwwaaayyyssss I hope you liked it! PEACE!