AJ

It was my first day in the human world in a long time and the first thing Alex wanted to do was go to the mall. What we needed to do was find Nova. I have no clue what she looks like but I know where to find her.

"Alex come on we're not supposed to be horsing around. Dads gonna be mad," I said while following Alex around the mall.

For some reason I couldn't help but stare at a girl from across the mall. There was something about her that made me smile.

For a while we just stared at each other. It was like we were the only two in the entire mall. That is until Alex pulled me with her and everything started to fall back into reality. I have to know who she is though. She may be of some help to finding Nova.

She could also be a distraction and I'm sure my father wouldn't be too happy about that. "Where are we going now?" I asked annoyed.

"There's just this necklace that I saw," she said before I stopped her. "We have a mission seriously we have to get back to finding Nova," I said getting sick of her antics.

"And we will after I have a little fun," she said not giving up either.

"Fine you go have fun and I'll find her on my own but just stay out of trouble," I said not wanting to babysit her all the time and focusing on the task at hand.

"I knew the first thing I would have to do is go to the one with the information. He goes by the name Shadow and I have no idea why but I know he has the knowledge I need to find Nova and bring her home. After all, she is the lost princess.

When I showed up at the address that was given to me, I was a bit confused. I was at a tattoo shop. I guess I expected to be at a home or something but I guess this is cool too. "Hi I'm looking for Shadow," I said as I asked the first person I saw that looked like they worked there.

"He's in the back," the random guy I asked said while pointing to where he was.

"Thanks," I said before going to where he pointed.

The back room was filed with random books and potions but other than that it seemed empty. "Shadow are you back here?" I asked before something hard hit me on the back of the head and darkness consumed me.

Unknown Location Days Later

"Wake up!" Some guy yelled while throwing a bucket of water on me to wake me up. I was inside of a cage.

"Who are you, where am I, and where is Shadow?" I asked needing answers.

"Shut up!" The guy yelled before another much bigger guy switched places with him.

"I heard your looking for me. Who are you and what do you want?" he asked angrily.

"I know your an angel and I need your help finding a fellow angel. I'm Axton junior the future king of Henria and I need to find the lost princess Nova of Penrith and I was hoping you could help with that," I said praying he would understand.

"I should have known. You look just like your father. This Nova girl, do you have anything that is connected to her?" He asked willing to help.

"I have this," I said while pulling the only thing I have of her out of my pocket. It was a locket that had a picture of her as a baby and a man that I assumed to be her father in it.

"This will do," he said before taking it and closing his eyes.

Suddenly his eyes burst open and they went from his natural blue to all white. "She's in some sort of hotel. It looks to be the Hilton Inn. Just have no idea which room. Wait room A thirty three," he said before his eyes went back to normal.

"Thank you so much," I said before he stood up and extended his wings.

"No problem and sorry for the whole kidnapping thing. I won't let it happen again," he said while helping me up and letting me leave.

When I got outside of wherever I was, Alex was outside in tears. "There you are," she said while hugging me tightly.

"Everything's fine I got the information," I said trying to calm her down.

"You've been missing since two days ago and I got scared but then I sensed you were here and wished for the best," she said while calming down.

"Sorry I had him for a while. I had no idea who you were or else I would have tended to him quicker," Shadow interrupted.

The look on my sisters face when she saw him made me jealous. I wish I had someone look at me that way. It was like she was hit by cupid.

^Shadow^

^Shadow^

He looked at her the same way too. Like they were stuck in a trance. "It's you," Alex said before Shadow came up to her and grabbed her face. All I could do was watch the love they shared and try not to ruin the moment. I wanted my sister to be happy and Shadow seems to be way better than that other guy she was seeing.

"I never stopped looking for you I just had no way to find you," he whispered to her.

"Finn I missed you so much," Alex said before he kissed her softly.

"I know I'm the only clueless one here but how do you know each other?" I asked confused.

"It all started a month ago," Alex started.

{Alex's POV}

"Alex this is Finn. I will need you to make him feel welcome since his family will be staying with us for a little while," my dad said before leaving me alone with him.

"Look let's get one thing straight, I don't need a welcome commitee so if you stay out of my way, I'll stay out of yours," he said before I started to get angry.

"I don't want this either but you don't see me complaining," I said annoyed.

A couple days went by of us ignoring each other before, I caught him in my room alone.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he sat on my bed.

"I want to apologize for how I acted but I can't continue to pretend I'm not attracted to you," he said seriously.

"So you don't hate me?" I asked confused.

"Of course not," He said while standing up and coming closer to me.

"Okay then how about we start over?" I asked before he grabbed my face and kissed me softly. It was the most mesmerizing kiss I've ever had.

"I'm Finn," he said before we both laughed.

For about a week we had a fling. It was great but then he left and I haven't seen him since until now.

{AJ's POV}

Watching them reminded me of my parents story. There's was a little bit more complicated but still soul mates nonetheless. "Well I'm glad your happy sis but we have to go find Nova," I said getting right back into business.

"Can I please stay here for one night. I haven't seen him in a month and I really miss him," Alex pleaded.

Frankly, I didn't have that much time to argue so I just agreed and flew to the nearest Hilton Inn I could find. Hopefully she was still there.