Alex

"Finn can you here me? Baby please think something," I thought trying to get his attention.

"Baby it hurts," he thought back which means he's alive.

"Where are you, I'm on my way."

"He took me to his house. It's in Heldele," he thought before I took flight.

Since I've got a long ways to go I might as well check in on Aj. It only been minutes since he left here but I know it's been days for him.

"Axton. Axton can you hear me?" I thought to him.

"Alex are you okay?" He thought back.

"Yes I've almost got him. I should be home with Shadow by next month your time. Tell mom and dad I miss them," I thought calmly.

"Will do sis. Be safe," He thought before I stopped communicating. Thank god everything's okay there. 

It took about four hours to get to Heldele but I finally made it.

^Heldele^

His home was the only place with color for sure. It has to be considering he was the one that made the city grey. So I went straight for it.

"Hey who are you?" An angel asked at the gate. Instead of answering I whipped out my sword and killed him but slicing his head off.

I was in a mission and wasn't taking no for and answer. "Get her!" Another guard yelled before a bunch of them came for me.

"EVERYONE GO TO SLEEP!" I screamed before they laid flat on the ground and took a nap. This made things easier than putting up a fight. I had to save all my energy for Aamon.

When I got through the door I let my wings down but kept my sword out. I have to remember that I am more powerful then Aamon strictly because I am a silver angel.

Since I didn't know what room they were in, I just followed his voice. All angels have super hearing and Aamon's voice rang out perfectly clear.

He was upstairs talking as Shadow was tied up to a chair. "Here she is now," Aamon said as I entered the door.

"Why are you going all of this?" I asked as Shadow looked at me with sadness.

"Oh he didn't tell you?" Aamon asked with a laugh. "This is gonna be fun."

"Tell me what?" I asked confused.

"Shut up Aamon!" Shadow yelled angrily.

"I'm not the evil one here. Your little boyfriends the one that started the war," Aamon said with a smirk.

"What war?" I asked wanting to know.

"The reason my city is grey is because of Shadow. His people brought hell on us when all we wanted was peace. Millions dead and for what? So he can be king?" Aamon said deep in thought.

"Finn tell me he's lying," I said before reading his mind. In his mind he said, "I wish I was." But on the outside he said nothing.

"If you want him you can have him, but he'll be back. He'll get his," Aamon said before waving his hand and the next thing I know Shadow and I were outside Aamon's house.

"Alex I can explain," Shadow started.

"Explain what? How you lied to me!" I yelled in anger.

"Baby I was brainwashed. He brainwashed me. He turned the entire city against me," he said seriously.

"Then why would Aamon be angry if That's what he wanted?" I asked confused.

"Aamon didn't brainwash me. My father did," Shadow said with an anger so powerful, even I was scared of him.