Nova

If this bitch wants to be bogus, I'll be bogus too. I pray to God that I'm not her child. She gives me chills just being around her and I don't like that.

"Nova you need to calm down," Axton whispered as we followed this bitch to the doctors.

"She's not my mom," I whispered back in defense.

When we got in the doctors room, they were already prepared for us. "Give me both your right hands," the doctor said before he grabbed both mine and Meredith's.

When he held them, they began to glow. "You are indeed related," the doctor said before letting go. "Surely there has been a mistake," I said knowing this can't be right.

"Doctors aren't allowed to lie. It's there ability," Aj said seriously.

"Now to your room," Meredith said before we followed her out.

"It is right next to mine. Your father will be excited to see you," Meredith said with a smile.

"Where is he anyway?" I asked confused.

"Taking care of business in Margirth. We have an alliance with them," Meredith said seriously.

"I want Aj to share a room with me. I refuse to stay here unless he does," I said not wanting him to be anywhere else.

"I wont try anything with your daughter. I'm not that type of guy," Aj reassured.

"As you wish my princess," Meredith said before bowing goodnight and going into her room.

When Aj and I walked into mine, I was shocked.

^Nova's room^

"I'll take the couch," Aj said while starting to take off his suit jacket.

"Aj? Can I trust you?" I asked as I stood by the door unable to fully enter the room.

"When have I given you reason not to?" he asked back.

"I'm serious. I'm all alone," I said as realization hit me. I have no one. No family, no one to officially have my back. I don't even really know how I ended up here in the first place. I listened to a stranger when I should have listened to my gut first. Ironically, my gut keeps telling me I'm safe. I guess it's my head that doesn't trust it.

"Nova," Axton said while walking up to me slowly. "I would do anything to protect you. I don't know why but, I'd rather die saving you then live letting you die. You don't have to trust me, but I will never leave your side," he said while holding my face so I'm forced to look in his eyes.

I was so lost in them I forgot where I was, and suddenly I wasn't even there anymore, I was in a meadow.

"Mommy! Mommy! Look at me!" A little girl yelled to me while running around in circles. She was in a white dress. Beautiful brown hair and doey green eyes.