--Journal Entry #4 || July 19th, 2016--

Well, it's been 2 weeks since I've written anything this extensive.. Though this is simply a journal for my thoughts and my thoughts only, I came up with an ailing case of writer's block. Maybe it's simply because my days have been filled with empty nothing to pass the time by, but it's time for me to get my life back-- looks like it's time for me to pull from my lucky jar. Today's journal prompt is "Describe 5 things you want to see or do before it's too late." Here goes nothing... To start off my crazy 5 task adventure I would obviously need a 'willing to be wacky' travel partner to go with me (just in case I put myself in a really stupid situation). The first thing I want to do is give a heartfelt surprise to someone. It doesn't have to be a humongous gesture, but I want someone close to me to know that I really care about them as a friend and an overall person in general (look out, Alex.. I'm coming for you). The second thing I'd like to accomplish is an extreme sport, preferably parasailing or jumping out of a plane. I really think it would help me get over my irrational fear of adrenaline. The third thing I'd like to accomplish is travelling my world. My overall intention is to go to at least one city in each country. The fourth thing I'd like to do before it's too late is take someone to their first ever concert-- Who wouldn't want to take someone's concert virginity? Maybe it's an odd goal of mine.. Anywho, the fifth and final thing I'd like to do is achieve the highest level of personal wellness which includes all 6 components of health; physical, mental, spiritual, environmental, social, and emotional. So, what's the overall takeaway from today's journal write? "Every man dies-- Not every man really lives."

With great thought,

--Xx Aislynn