--Journal Entry #5 || October 22nd, 2016--

It's been a little over 3 months since I've written in this dusty old thing. I thought now would be the perfect opportunity to share my experiences with no-one in particular. Just me and my thoughts... This is a re-cap to the person I was:

Dear Lynn,

These past few months have really been a journey. You've had a total of 5 relationship partners and they all brought new experiences to the table of 'live and learn'. One in particular, who you've been fond of from the start, truly changed your life for the better. If there's one thing I'm obtaining from each and every life-changing event, it's this: molding your lifestyle and habits to be a convenience for another pretty face isn't worth your time and effort. You are currently single. I suggest waiting for someone to step in and fill your life with color yet simultaneously care about you for who you genuinely are. Three months ago you were a simple girl with two jobs and one ambition-- book store worker, part-time tattoo artist, and someone who yearned to become a model. You'd be happy to know that you now work as an on-call model for various magazine shoots as well as a full-time tattoo aficionado. Everything you've worked so hard for is finally here and I want you to know that it was the cause of hard work, physical actions, and goal setting. The new and improved Lynn now travels anywhere and everywhere in her free time. Don't tell me this picture isn't gorgeous-- tad bit of a back story: you actually got to see this beautiful sight in person! Back to the story.. I want you to know that deep down lies a tiger. Among you are hunters. My only piece of advice to you is to let that inner bravery shine. With the help of your beauty, tactic, intelligence, and precision to detail.. The world is yours.

---

"It doesn't matter who I used to be; all that matters is who I've become"

-Xx Aislynn