--Journal Entry #6 || November 15th, 2016--

People associate the word 'constellation' with a cluster of bright, beautiful stars that have been burning in the sky for decades. Constellations link with mythological creatures and figures that can be easily identified. For example, take the constellation "Cassiopeia". This bundle of stars is named after a queen in Greek mythology who constantly boasted of her beauty and charming looks. Isn't it stunning how we can easily correlate ancient figures to star patterns using scientific creativity? I sometimes fail to remember that constellation is also defined as a group or cluster of related things. Humans have the possibility of showing the exact same constellation of personality traits. I've found my own 'Cassiopeia' here on Earth. She's a gorgeous woman who overlooks her own beauty. I consider her to be a goddess for multiple reasons; charming looks that could woo any lady effortlessly, a sweet yet rich laugh that can't be compared to any other, a delicate touch that I've found can calm me down in an instant, and a personality carefully constructed of angelic gold and some form of super glue. Her presence has taught me to never under-appreciate the little saving graces that might lie beneath your nose. I like to think that beauty comes in many forms... Though her beauty is unique. Fragile. Untouched...

--Xx Aislynn