Author's Note

Hi, it's me, and I'm guessing you hate me right now. I can't blame you; that was a pretty emotional ending and I'm not naming any names (rhymes with Soren) but I have received plentiful death threats 😂 Nevertheless, it's been a really fun fic to write and I've enjoyed every minute of it. Though it was an AU and in no way followed the YOI storyline, the one part of their relationship I wanted to employ as the essence of the narrative was the sweetness of it, because I think in that sense they really stand out as a couple. They always thought in the other's interests and I think this was an imperative part of their nature that I had to do justice to.
All in all, I feel it's been quite successful thus far with over a thousand reads in just a month, and vibrant reviews. I thank you all to the moon and stars for reading and being so supportive, and there's plenty more where that comes from!

If you enjoyed this, you may (definitely) enjoy my other works, and these can be found on my profile.

Bite Me
An Ereri fanfiction chock full of angst, steamy sexual tension and mutual pining.

Heart of Ice
An ice skating standalone novella about two boys who ended up strikingly similar to Yuri and Yurio (quite by accident, I assure you), exploring the darker side of mental illness, the effects of childhood on one's ability to form relationships with others, and obviously a very zesty relationship between the two.