Chapter Ten: Amaze-ing

Yuri had always appeared to be an innocent and prudish individual, and usually he fulfilled this idea, but every now and then he suddenly became a dog in heat and many of his exes liked to accuse him of being a seducer when he was in that kind of mood. Whenever he woke up after one of those nights, he had to scramble to remember everything quickly and make sure that he'd been safe and everything had been gentlemanly. At least he hadn't been drunk the night before, so he had been thinking clearly aside from the fugue of passion and could trust that it hadn't been a mistake, even if it might complicate things a little. He was supposed to be taking it slowly and this would probably have confused Victor a little. He'd woken up alone, but there had been a note on the pillow next to him.
'Emergency at work! Sorry to leave you, stay if you can and I'll be back in an hour x'
He hadn't minded a little time to clear his head and sort through the events of the previous night over a mug of strong coffee. He could now establish that there was a sexual attraction between them as well as on an emotional level. It had been good to finally pay heed to that little bit of sexual tension that had been crackling like static between them since that first kiss. Now that they'd finally got it over and done with, he felt like things would be a little more relaxed between them and he wouldn't be fighting every urge he got. They'd learnt things about each other last night and it had all brought them closer, and added to that it had been glorious to see Victor's face creased up and no longer so expressionless. He blushed to think of his rapturous mien and distracted himself with finding some painkillers to relieve himself of his various aches. Suddenly hands grabbed him from behind and he jumped out of his skin, his heart slamming into his ribs at full speed and it was a wonder the collision didn't kill him.
'How are you feeling?' Victor was murmuring in his ear as he tried his best not to turn around and slap him.
'Don't scare me like that!' He scolded, but he couldn't stay frowning for long. 'I'm fine, anyway.'
'Are you sure? Last night was a little... Rough.'
'Really, I'm fine,' Yuri went red and wished he'd stop talking about it. 'Why are you wearing a scarf, anyway?' He queried, finally taking a moment to actually look at Victor. He was wearing a blue silk scarf, and although it was nice it was really too warm inside to be wearing it. Wait, had he..?
'About that...' Victor slowly unraveled the scarf, revealing a scattering of purple marks on his neck.
'Oh god, was that me?' Yuri inspected them, feeling a little anxious. Had he really done that? He did vaguely recall it, yes.
'You're something of a tiger when you want to be,' Victor laughed it off easily. 'And I gave you your fair share.'
'Huh?' Yuri hadn't seen any in the mirror.
'They're in places nobody will see them.'
'Oh Jesus- will yours be okay?' He'd never had hickies before because he'd never experienced anything as wild as the night before, so he didn't really know how to go about dealing with them, let alone concealing them.
'Nothing a little bit of concealer and strategically placed scarves can't hide. It's not as if anybody will know who gave them to me.'
Yuri felt like he'd all but carved his name into his skin. They'd been seen leaving the party together, and one person whose name and face he couldn't recollect, or maybe he didn't know, had definitely been aware of where they were going- namely, bed. Together. He had done 'it' with Victor.
'Don't look so worried all the time!' Victor squeezed his cheek, much to Yuri's chagrin.
'Do they hurt?' He prodded one, and Victor winced. 'They do.'
He felt quite guilty for causing him pain, even if it had all been 'heat of the moment' kind of stuff. He'd still done it. Before he could fully comprehend what he was doing, he stretched up on his tiptoes and kissed each one in turn, allowing his lips to linger for a moment and feel the warm throbbing of his pulse. Dear god, but he wanted to make more... Leave his mark all over Victor's body so everybody knew who he belonged t- no way. He was getting into that mood again and soon he'd be doing something stupid. He had to stop himself from getting carried away. It didn't help when Victor's fingers brushed against his cheek then tilted his chin up to kiss him tenderly. 
'What can I do with you, Yuri Katsuki?' He sighed, stepping away. 'You enticing, coquettish idiot.'
Yuri didn't appreciate being called an idiot, and he showed this by taking Victor's hand and holding it close to him.
'What's the plan for today, then?' He knew Victor better than to assume there wasn't one.
'Hampton Court.'
Yuri pulled a face and Victor dropped his hand.
'Not to do museum stuff. The maze!' He explained, his face lighting up with excitement.
And so it was decided, they were going to the Hampton Court maze on a date.