Ristretto

"How about we have a few drinks?"

I had never had any type of alcohol before... Being 24, that would be surprising, but I was quite sheltered.

"Don't tell me you've never been drunk before?" Victor asked, slightly shocked. I shook my head, embarrassed.

"...Ah, are you underage?" I once again shook my head.

"24..." I mumbled.

"Wow, you look so much younger! That makes me 3 years older than you," he smiled as we arrived at an apartment building.

We entered and went upstairs to one of the larger apartment rooms and went inside- the size had surprised me. It was more like a smaller scale house than an apartment room.

"This is... Big..." I mused. He laughed and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I've had bigger. You go sit down, I'll get the sake," he hummed.

I made my way over to the kotatsu and sat, nervous for my first drink. But what if I'm a lightweight??? I don't want to get drunk in front of him... I decided to pretend to drink it, or avoid it. Victor came back with shot glasses and 3 bottles of sake and placed them on the table.

"Sorry I didn't have the traditional plates, Yuri," he apologized, pouring two shots. I gulped.

I looked down at the sake, reluctant.

"So, Yuri~ tell me more about yourself. What did you used to do as a kid~?" he asked.

I searched my head for childhood memories. I couldn't find any. My head began to throb.

"U-um... You know, play around... Like every kid does..." I murmured.

"Aww, that's no fun~ I spent most of my childhood and teenage years skating, I never had much spare time~~" he hummed, taking another shot.

Skating.... My head hurt more.

"Yuri, you look upset... Do you not like me~?" he pouted like a dog. I immediately through my mind away from trying to remember and shook my head.

"O-of course I like you, Victor!" He blinked, then his face turned a light shade of red.

"In... In what way, Yuri...?"

I myself blushed harder. He was obviously drunk, so he wasn't going to remember this.

"I... Like you a... A lot.... In a crush k-kind of way..."

Victor blushed and smiled.

"Yuri~ have a drink~" he whined, putting some more sake in his mouth.

Then, without warning he moved his mouth against mine, forcing it open and putting the sake into my mouth, and I swallowed, blushing. But he didn't move his mouth from mine- he placed his tongue inside. My face turned impossibly red and I pushed Victor away quickly.

"V-Victor!" I breathed. "Yuri~ so cute~ hehe," he giggled. "Ah, I'm tiiirred... Yuri~ don't forget to call me again tomorrow please~ spokoynoy nochi*~"
He whistled as he collapsed onto the floor.

I blinked. He passed out...? I mean, I guess I know my way back from here... I found a blanket on the couch and placed it over him, grabbing my jacket and shoes. I made sure to leave a note with my address on it for when he wakes up before I left.

As soon I exited the apartment, I heard a familiar clicking of the tongue. I spun around to face the angry blonde.

"There's something you don't know about him. So back off before he fucks you up, kid." I gulped, clenching my fist.

"Um..."

"Got something to say?"

I looked straight at him, trying to rid of my mervousness as I took a deep breath.

"...I know I don't know anything about him! But there's no point in not learning, right...? I can always learn!" I retaliated. His eyes widened.

"You... You can't learn anything about him! There isn't enough--"

I walked away before he could finish. What the hell is he talking about? Of course I can learn thing about him... I always can...

I felt a tug on my shirt. Is it Yuri? Then a cloth over my mouth. !!! My brain screamed, but I had breathed the chemicals in and passed out, the lights on the street fading out of sight.
_______________________________________

A/N: ...I worry for my own safety. Hey, I edited the chapters to be easier to read. (24/12/16)