Café Con Hielo

I woke up, drowsy. I looked around through the crack in my glasses and found a clock across the room. The room was floored concrete and low lit, with lockers around. I wasn't tied up or bonded to anything so I moved to a sitting position to look at the time. Only 2am... They must have expected me to be out longer.

At least I had thought, until they walked back through the door.

"Oi, the kids finally awake."

"'ight, what are ya gonna do with 'em? Ya said ya knew 'im when 'e was younger?"

I looked towards the voices, squinting but without any luck to make out the faces.

"Ah, I hope you weren't rough with him at all! Gosh, you didn't need to kidnap him..." said a really strangly familiar voice. I didn't know the voice, but I felt my head throb. A light was turned on and I saw everyone around me.

"Ah, Yuri! It's been so long! I've missed you," the one from before said. He had a Thai accent and was darker skinned, so obviously foreign. And... Friendly? He raced over and embraced me.

"Um... If I... May ask... Who are you...?" I mumbled, pulling away from the embrace. "Ah, it's me, Phichit! We were rinkmates since we were little... You don't remember?"

I shook my head. The name also hit something up there, put I couldn't put my finger anywhere near where it could be.

"I came to skate with you again... Maybe you'll remember if you put on some skates! Here!" He smiled, offering some skates. Phichit seemed nice, so I agreed and put on the skates.

They were comfortable, and my feet recognised the feel of them. It was like I had been wearing these my entire life. I took off the guards and absent-mindedly slided to the centre of the ice. I didn't know I knew how to skate.... Then, my mind went blank.

All I heard was a music in my mind, a title ringing in my head.

"Stay Close to Me"

My body moved itself across the ice, I left my eyes closed. I skated to the smooth rhythm, following whatever my body told me to do. All I could feel was the ice.  I was one with the ice and music playing in my head.

I finished, out of breath and opening my eyes and reopening my senses to the world. I noticed the familiar silver-haired male standing across me, face filled with shock. He glided across the ice, his arms open.

"Yuri... I didn't know you knew how to skate. And you've memorized my program? And... Even skated it..."

I embraced him. "I... I didn't even know myself... I never knew how to skate," I murmured. He pressed away. "Yuri, that's impossible. There is no way you've never skated before. That program is way too advanced just to "fluke" it."

We made our way off the ice and back over to Phichit. "Do you remember anything, Yuri?" he asked, seemingly excited. But I was scared.

"Phichit... How do I know you? What am I supposed to remember...?" I mumbled, my head throbbing. He shook his head.

"I think it's from that time... Go home and rest, Yuri. I'm sorry about this. I can find you sometime later, if you want," he mumbled with an awkward smile.

"Fr...from what time...?"

"Never mind that Yuri. Just... Go get some rest, alright?"

I nodded and Victor wrapped his arm around me. "Oh yeah... Victor, why are you here? It's like 2am..." I asked.

"I noticed that I had passed out from drunkness and that you had left, so I went to the address you left me to apologize and couldn't find you so I--"

"You went to my house at 2am?!"

"Well, I didn't think about that, Yuri..."

I sighed. "So you found me here, huh..." he nodded. I changed back into my normal shoes and we left the rink, Victor as my support as I wobbled around.

"Yuri... Can you give me any type of explaination as to how you can skate like that? Something like that-" he was broken off by holding his chest. His knees wavered, then he fell and I wrapped my arm around him.

"V-Victor? What's wrong? Victor?"

He began coughing and wheezing, an obvious struggle to breath. I was oblivious, I had no idea what to do... I had no idea what was wrong at that point. I called the ambulance, and they took him away with me beside him, worried and clueless.

I had no idea.
_______________________________________

A/N: 4AM ON CHRISTMAS KIDS LETS GOOOOO
My updating schedule is all outta wack kids I'm confused too
Merry Christmas y'all.
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICTOORRR