The boy from "Fallen"

So I got 5K reads guys.
The boy was in fact

Minami Kenjirou.

He was a huge fan of Yuri's back when he skated, looking up to the way he never gave up. When he heard Yuri had quit the ice, he knew there had to be a reason.

He tried hard to find news on Yuri, but only heard small things.
Yuri had lost his memory.
And then, Yuri got into a relationship with Victor Nikiforov.
And then their duet skate, which had him entranced till the very end. Yuri wasn't exactly "Yuri" anymore.

But still, Minami listened. He heard that on 25th of December, Victor Nikiforov had passed away. Minami knew he had to find Yuri himself, and meet him in person. He searched for months, and finally heard something about Yuri being missing from a mental hospital. He couldn't be far from it.

He searched for where he could be, through the night- and he stumbled across the abandoned coffee shop. There he found a broken and hopeless Yuri, lying almost dead on the ground. He placed a blanket over him and decided....

If this is Yuri's decision, then he'll respect it as best he can. He'll keep him company through the dark nights, reminding him of who he used to be. He saw Yuri's eyes close, and he knew he had passed away. He cried the rest of the night, then the next day told someone of his whereabouts.

Minami got back on the ice, and skated for Yuri. As he always did. He skated as best he could, for Yuri.