Chapter 3

Hello sorry for not updating yesterday. I will try to upload every day since I'm on break but once school starts I will upload every other day or everyday if I can.

___________________________

Holy shit I have a terrible headache. Where the fuck am I. I look over to the ground and see Alex and Kate grabbing their things.

"Morning," Alex said handing me my shoes.

"Morning, what the hell happened last night, I can't remember shit other than us taking some shots," I said getting ready.

"You got fucked up last night, so Kate and I had to bring you up."

"Oh gosh, where's Jake,"

"He went home with some chick," Alex said.

"What an asshole, I didn't leave last night because I had to give him a ride," I said. Gosh what an ass.

"K well I gotta go home, my mom is gonna be pissed," I said walking toward the door. They both waved as I walked out. As I walk down stairs I see hella people passed out in the living room. As I walked out someone pulled my wrist. It was Ryan.

"What the fuck," I said pulling my hand away.

"Sorry, can I have a ride home?" He asked. Ugh I shouldn't but I don't want to look like a bitch.

"Yah, watever lets just go," I said walking out as he followed. It was so awkward in the car so I turned up the radio. I knew where he lived because Jake is his neighbor. Once we arrived I pulled up to the drive way.

"Thanks for the ride," he said opening the door. When I pulled out of the drive way he winked at me blowing a kiss. Jerk. Such a fucking player.

-------------------------

I tried opening the front door very slow and quiet guessing my mom was still asleep since it was 7:30. Once I started walking up stairs. I heard someone clear their throat. Shit! I was caught.

"Where were you?" My mom asked.

"Somewhere, why?" I asked trying to avoid her.

"Excuse me I am your mother, tell me where you were last night? I've been worried sick about you."

"I was with Jake. I'm here now so don't worry, I'm old enough to worry about myself anyways," I said walking up the rest of the stairs.

"Actually you are a minor, I am your mother and you do as I say, got?"

"Yah watever, can I go now."

"Yes. You better not have been drinking."

I was so pissed so I just walked up without saying a word because she already knew what my answer would be. Lately she's always been pissed an I know why the problem is. The other day my dad called asking for me. He said he sobered up now after going to rehab and he wants me to visit and meet his wife. I am worried but at the same time I do want to see him. But my mom said no because she doesn't trust him. But I know the real problem is that she thinks I will leave her. But I love her to much to ever leave. After I laid down my phone rang. It was an unknown number.

"Hello, who is this?" I asked.

"Hey babe this is Ryan."

"What the fuck, how did you get my number?"

"Jake gave it to me," he laughed.

"Okay. Why did you call me?"

"Well I can't stop thinking about you."

"What? Is this some kind of joke?" I yelled.

"No, do you not remember last night?"

"No I honestly don't, what did I do," I couldn't help but think the worst.

"Well we played beer pong and you said if you win I will shave all my hair off and if I win I got to sleep with you," he chucked.

"Holy shit, who won?"

"I did," he said with a seductive voice.

"Did we last night?"

"Naw I wanted both of us to remember it," he laughed.

"I was drunk, no way in hell will I let you touch me, sorry," I yelled.

"Well could you come down I just rang your doorbell."

"What no-" He hung up before I would even finish. Fuck why me! I look out the window and could only see his car.

"M come down, you have a visitor!" My mom yelled. I ran down seeing Ryan at the door. I walked over.

"Okay mom you can go now," I said pushing her away. She walked up the stairs with a confused face. I looked over at Ryan. He had a mischievous smirk.

"Hey babe," he said winking.

"I'm not giving you shit."

"A deals a deal babe," he said walking closer to me. But I backed up before he pulled my arm.

"Don't touch me, I'm serious," I whispered knowing my mom would be listening. I lead him to the game room locking the door behind me. He grabbed onto my waist when I turned around. But I pushed him away.

"You're a virgin aren't you?" He smirked. I didn't want to look like a loser so I lied.

"No," I replied with a serious face.

"Then kiss me?"

"In your dreams," I said pulling away. The door knocked, I know it's my mom telling me that doors can't be locked when a boy is with me.

"What?" I said opening the door.

"Nothing just asking if he wants to stay for dinner," she said gesturing to Ryan.

"No he was just leaving," I answered for him.

"Okay, well you are welcomed to stay if you'd like," my mom told him before walking away. I walked him to the door without saying anything.

"So call me when you're ready," he said giving me a hug.

"I will think about it," I replied so I didn't seem scared to do it. He just smirked and drive off. Gosh if he wasn't such an asshole I would. I'm not gonna lie he is really hot but I won't take my chances. He just uses girls then throws them to the curb. But then I think, maybe that's the kinda guy I need just a friend with benefits.

___________________________

Wow I don't know whether to like Ryan or hate him! Tell me what you think, should she let him or not.

VOTE/COMMENT