Chapter 6

Hello! here is that weekend update I promised! Enjoy!

___________________________

Mia's POV

After the dinner, I went straight home. All I could think about was Ryan, the asshole I hate, will be staying with me. Once I got home I parked in the garage, so Ryan could park in the driveway. I decided some spongebob would take away the nerves. I watched it for a while, then the doorbell rang. It was Ryan. I opened the door for him and he just walked straight in with his bags. "Where's my room?"

"It's upstairs, come on." He really pisses me off. Always doing everything with an attitude. I walked him into the guest room. Our rooms were on the opposite sides of the hallway. I'm so glad he won't be as close to me. "Let's just make things clear. You do your thing and I do mine, got it?"

"Yah whatever. Ohh and I'm sorry about a few days ago. It alright you don't owe me anything. I wouldn't want it anyways." What an ass! I'm glad the bet was over but did he really just say that he wouldn't want me anyways. I'm happy but offended at the same time.

"K, whatever." I walked back down stairs pissed. He's already making me angry. Once I got downstairs the doorbell rang. It was Jake.

"Hey M watsup," he walked in straight to the kitchen.

"Same as always, surprised you didn't let yourself in."

"I forgot my key. How was dinner? Who her son?"

"It went well, Shannon's really nice. Your not gonna believe who her son is, Ryan Bentz."

"What the fuck, really. Now I'm really scared to leave you alone."

"Don't worry he won't try anything, he already said the bets off."

"Good, well I just stopped my to see how your doing, bye," he said giving me a kiss on the cheek. He walked out.

Finally, it's time to go to bed. Ryan hasn't left his room so he doesn't need me right now. I walked upstairs and into my room. Got my pjs on and laid down. All I could think about was how terrible these months will be.

-----------------------------------

A few days have passed, I haven't really talked to Ryan at all. Finally it was Friday night. Jake was supposed to come spend the night but he had guest over so it was just me, myself, and I. Ryan probably had plans so I didn't make any dinner. I heard the doors open. I heard many footsteps coming towards the living room where I am currently watching tv. Ryan and his friends walked straight out to the pool not even saying hi.

"Hey, you're Mia, right?" some guy asked. He was really hot. I've seen him around school before. But he's one of Ryan's friends so he's probably a player.

"Yah, that's me."

"Hi. I'm Myles, you should come swim with us. I mean it is your house."

"I'm fine. But it was nice meeting you." He nodded and left outside. I didn't want to be downstairs with them in there so I went to my room. I can tell today will be long.

___________________________

Hope you enjoyed! This was just a short filler. It may not be interesting right now but I promise it will get better!!! Thank you!