Chapter 8

Hello... since chapter 7 was kinda short, I decided i would update twice in one day!!! yay!!! hope you enjoy. Also just to let you know Luke Benward will be playing as Myles. Thanks:)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ryan's POV

"Hey do you want to come upstairs with me and hangout right now," Mia said to Myles. We all looked at them surprised. 

"Yah, sure lets go, hey guys goodnight see you tomorrow," Myles said waving back at us before holding her hand. Once we heard them go upstairs and hear the door closed we all turned to look at eachother.

"Damn, Myles is definetly getting some tonight!" John was the first of us to talk.

"Hey Ryan why do you got to be such an ass," Chris asked me, turning all the attention on me.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I asked even though I knew he was talking about what I said to Mia.

"Dude, that wasn't cool. She looked hurt."

"I know, sorry i've just been pissed all day, that's why I invited you guys over hoping all this would take my mind off things," I said motioning to all of us.

"Why are you pissed? Is this about Emma?" he asked. 

I hesitated to answer him, "yah it is, I talked to her yesterday, she called me asking how i've been. It was so hard talking to her. I thought I had moved on, but I guess I haven't."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mia's POV

The living room in which the gys were in was quiet. Myles and I hand in hand walked in my room he sat on the bed, "hey i'm gonna go to the bath room and get changed into something comfortable, feel free to do the same," I said walking towards the bath room.

"Alright, thanks," he replied. I'm actually kind of nervous. I hope he's not thinking he's going to get lucky tonight, i'm actually not that kind of girl. Once I got done brushing my teeth and washing my face I put on a pair of sweats pants and a matching sweater. When I walked out Myles was just laying down on my bed wearing sweats and a t-shirt that hugged his torso just enough so you could see the outline of his abs. Wow he looks so hot right now! Calm down M, breathe. I decided to go straight to my desk because right now I am probably so red from blushing after seeing him. "So, Mia what do you want to do?" he questioned. I didn't look at him yet because I know if I turn around to see him I would just blush.

"I don't know it's up to you."

"Well, I don't know much about you, so lets just talk and ask eachother questions?"

"Sure, like 21 questions?"

"Yah, pretty much," he said.

I walked over to the bed trying not to make direct eye contact for to long. For a while we just asked eachother simple basic questions, nothing personal. I honestly really like talking to him. It's different from when I talk to Jake. When I talk to Jake its like more of a brother/sister conversation, but with Myles its special.

________________________________________________________________________________

Wow! two updates in one day! Anyways back to the story! I hope you liked Ryan's POV. This is my first male POV, I hope it came out okay. I have my fingers crossed you will like this. So in the next few chapters you will find out more about Ryan and who Emma is. The next few chapters will be an important part of the story. THANK YOU!!!!!

COMMENT/VOTE