Chapter 1

A/n: hey. I hope you guys enjoy this story. As you can tell,it's a Harry styles fan fic. And I am going to use the same names as my other stories. Well so far just Teeny. So enjoy :)

•Mariana's POV•

"Karina? Karina where are you? I need your help!" I exclaim.

"Why don't you ask Kendra?!" She yells from the kitchen.

"I would if she was here!" I yell back.

"Fine. I'm coming." She yells and I can hear her walking down the hall.

I look across the hall and see a pic of Karina,Kendra,and I. Karina has black long hair and brown eyes. She's short just like me,she's Mexican and so am I. She's more tougher,like I know some people are scared of her but she's really nice. She's also having a baby. A girl to be exact and I'm so happy for her........just that we are still in high school. Well only 5 months left and she is 8 months in. The dad is a douche bag but aren't all teenage dads? But don't judge her. She's very pretty. She doesn't believe it of course.

Kendra. Kendra has brown hair with blonde highlights. She's really pretty too. And like Karina she doesn't believe it either. She's tall and smart. She really pale. She goes to school with me at Lancaster High school. Karina goes to Rosamond High. Anyway back to Kendra. We've been best friends since 6th grade when I moved out here. She's really funny and became one of my first friends. Then over time we became best friends. We fight here and there but she acts like her true self around me. I'm glad I made a friend like her.

We both went to school in rosamond and I was new out there. But in 9th grade I moved to Lancaster and in 11th Kendra then came to Lancaster too. I still stayed in touch with Karina. And now we all live together in an apartment. Karina and I are 18 and Kendra is 17. Haha I like being older even though she's taller. I also met Karina in 6th grade but we weren't close till 8th but in 6th all 3 of us were actual friends. In 8th, Kendra and Karina didn't like each other because drama. I'm soo glad that's over now.

Then there's me. I have blackish-brownish hair that stops in the middle of my chest. My hair is really thick and Kendra has fun playing with it. Always curling my hair and stuff. I once dyed it with purple tips. But it faded. I also have brown eyes. I'm short,but I'm growing(or so I tell myself) but hey I'm taller than Karina.

"Okay what do you need?" Karina says. I look at her belly. It's so cute. She's barley showing but it's still perfectly round. I love touching it, but she smacks my hand away and tries to be mad at me but with only me, Karina can't stay mad. She can stay mad at other people but me,no.

"Can you help me pick out what shoes and accessories to wear. Tonight is really special." I plead.

"But I'm not into that kinda stuff. I think you look find and yeah." She groans. Karina isn't really into accessories and that girly girly stuff.

"Fine." I huff. "Do you know when-"

I get cut off by the door of the apartment opening. And I rush to it because I know Kendra will help me.

"Kendra! Come here please! I need your help and Karina won't because she's being moody!" I whine at her.

"I'm not moody,I just don't like that stuff and I'm tried." She said while going to her room.

"Yeah? What do you need?" Kendra ask while leaning against the counter.

"I need help picking out what shoes to wear and what accessories. And since your hear early then maybe you would like to do my hair." I say twirling my fingers in my hair.

"Of course! Lets go!" She exclaims.

"Yay! Thank you so much! You're a life savior!" I say while giving her a hug.

~

"Okay, you're ready!" Kendra exclaims while clapping her hands and smiling.

"Thanks." I look in the mirror."wow! My hair looks amazing. Thanks again!" I say while giving her another hug.

"Welcome. Karina! Come see Ana real quick." She holler from the bathroom.

"What. Ooh you like nice Ana." Karina says while looking at me.

"Thanks." I smile at her. I'm so nervous. Today is important. Today is my one year anniversary with my boyfriend. He happens to be famous, he's in the biggest boy band. To be honest I never thought I would be with him. I'm not the prettiest looking girl. I'm just another fan.

We all hear a knock at the door. Karina walks away to go get it. I get even more nervous. I know I've been with him for a year now but I still get nervous around him. He's amazing. He has those beautiful emerald green eyes and chocolate curls,perfect pink lips,the cutest dimple ever,and he's really funny and has nice tattoos.

I get interrupted from my thoughts when I hear Karina call for me. I get up and check myself one last time in the mirror. "Wish me luck." I whisper to Kendra. She gives me a thumbs up. With that I walk to the front door......