Chapter 10

Please,read the authors not at the end!!

•Harry's POV•

I feel a head snuggle closer into my chest. A smile forms on my face. I look down to see Ana still sleeping. Dry tears on her cheeks. My smile faded.

I see why Ana didn't want to tell me. As I look at her,images fly around in my head trying to picture the horrible thing that happened to her. Exactly why she didn't tell me,I'm not looking at her differently but I am looking at her differently. If that makes sense. I still love her. No less. She still the same Mariana. Nothing has changed about her.

I sigh and gently push Ana off of me. I have to go use the bathroom.

When I'm done I make my way over to the Kitchen and see Karina making breakfast. Rosalie is in her swing but the swing is motionless.

"Morning Karina." I say in my raspy voice.

She turns around and does a weak smile. She had bags under her eyes. Her hair was a mess. She was tired.

"Morning." She sighs.

"Are you okay?" I take a seat at the table.

"I'm tried!" She groaned. "Being a mom is hard." She whined.

"Go to sleep then. Rosalie is sleeping now. I'll watch her." I offer.

"Really?" She seems guilty.

"Yeah. Go ahead." I assure her.

"Thanks!" She beams and goes to her room.

"So it's just you and me Rosalie." I sit on the floor next to her swing.

"And meh." I hear my baby say. I turn my head in her direction and smile at her. She goes to the kitchen and starts finishing the breakfast Karina started.

"Where's Karina?" She asked.

"I told her to go to sleep. She was tired."

"Oh,that was nice." She flips a pancake.

I turn the Rosalie's swing on."No don't!" Ana shouts. I quickly turn it off and look at Ana with my eyes furrowed.

"You can't move a baby like that. She's only in there to rest. Don't turn it on. She can probably use when she's older. Haven't you ever heard of 'Don't shake a baby?'" She rushes over to me to check on Rosalie.

"I'm not an expert like you Ana." I get up from the wooden floor and turn the tv on.

"Haha. Very funny." She playfully scowls me.

~

"Ana! Let me tell you a joke." I chuckle at her. Right now we were both trying to catch our breath from laughing too hard.

"Okay. Okay go." She tries to contain her giggles.

"Knock knock."

"Who's there?"

"A cow goes."

"A cow goes who?"

"No a cow goes moo."

She stares at me with a blank expression. She chuckles though then giggles. "Really Harry?"

"What. I thought it was funny." I defend myself while chuckling.

We were getting weird stares from people around the cafeteria. It was Tuesday. Only the starting of the week and it was funny. Toby had fallen down stares while going up. How he manage to do that? I don't know but it was funny. He glared at us though for laughing.