Chapter 8

•Harry's POV•

I arrive at the hospital with everyone else. We couldn't come yesterday because visiting hours were over. Ana stayed with Karina.We're all excited and really wanting to see Rosalie. I walk up to the front desk and ask for Karina Tafoya. She gives me and everybody at sticker that said 'room 236' on it. It was just down the hall,right,down another,left then second door on right.

"Guys we should have bought balloons." Dakota says right before we open the door.

"You're right we should have." Liam nods.

"Karina said she didn't really want any." Kendra said.

"She also said she wasn't going to have a kid till she was 25 but things change right?" Dakota says.

"Can we just go in now?" Louis pleads. "I want to see Rosalie already."

"How about I go get balloons before we all argue about it." Niall chimes in.

We all nod and say 'fine' before going in.

I open the door and see Mariana holding Rosalie laughing with Karina. Mariana looks in our direction and smiles. She dressed in gown like Karina's. That's weird? We all walk in and say hello and ask how Karina is doing.

"How did it feel to give birth?" Zayn asked awkwardly. Probably trying to start a conversation.

"It was fucking painful. Never again will I go through that." She chuckles at the end.

"Aw,but she needs another sibling Karina! She can't be alone." Toby grins.

"No." She gives him a serious look. "That door is closed."

"Yeah,and I almost lost my arm. Look at my bruise." Ana shows everybody her arm. Sure enough there is a big bruise.

"Why are you wearing a hospital gown?" Louis laughs.

"Oh,yeah." She looks down at it. "My clothes were really soaked and they offered me a gown. I didn't want it but they insisted so I wouldn't get sick." She explains. "Who wants to hold Rosalie?"

"Me!" Everyone says at once. Just then Niall walked in with balloons saying 'its a girl' on it.

"These are for you Karina." He gives the balloons to her. She said a quick thank you and put them bedside her.

Ana gave Rosalie to Liam. He looked really excited. Gently rocking her back and forth. She had brown hair and I couldn't see her eyes for they were closed. She was tiny.

"When do you get to go home?" I asked. Ana was now standing next me. Me wrapping my arm around her. She looked really tired.

She pondered on that. "Monday. Yeah Monday." She confirmed.

"What about school?" Liam asked. He had given Rosalie to Louis,who gave her to Niall. I'm pretty sure Zayn is next.

"I'm going to ask my teachers for the work and learn the stuff online. I can go back in 3 months." She beamed. Liam nodded.

For the next hour or so we talked. All admiring Rosalie. Eventually we all got kicked out by Karina so she can 'feed' Rosalie. Then went back in when she was done. Ana,of course,carried Rosalie for most of the time.

We all said our goodbyes to Karina, Rosalie and Toby,who was going to stay with Karina.

When we got to the house Ana showered which I tried to join her but I got denied.

Dakota,Kendra,and Ana went outside to talk.

Right now, it was just us boys.

"So Zayn." Louis started. "After seeing this and how cute Rosalie was, do you want to have a lil baby with Perrie."