Chapter 9

•Mariana's POV•

Two days. Now we go home. Are time here is over. We all a great time I assume. Except when Anthony came. Fortunately,he left without causing any damage. When Harry and I got there he was gone and security was around and stuff.

It's all over though. Finally.

"I'm going to miss you banAna." Louis gives me a big hug and twirls me around.

"I'll miss you to Lewis." I chuckle. He hates being called that. Just like I don't like being called banAna.

He gives me a glare,but then laughs. Niall then hugs me."I took some of your food for the road." He chuckles. "Hope you don't mind." I shake my head no and chuckle.

"You should come to England and stay for a visit." Zayn starts. "Perrie misses you. She's really busy though."

"Probably on spring break. I'm really busy too at the moment." I give a sad smile. He then hugs me and pats my back. "Soon." "Soon." I agree.

Now it's Liam's turn. He gives me a very tight hug that squeezes me so hard I can't breathe. "Li,I can't breathe." He then lets go and apologizes. "Sorry."

"S'kay." "We'll see you." "Bye Li."

~

•Harry's POV•

"A one,a two, a one two three four." Ana says as she and some people do some dance steps. I think it's to the song 'Dark Horse' by Katy Perry and Juicy J.

I'm watching her do her rehearsals for the big show. Even though its a couple a months away, they practice a lot. The show is about four hours long.

I get up to go to the bathroom. There isn't one in the gym, so I have to go outside down a couple of halls to get to one. Lancaster high is weird,only two bathrooms for a two story school?

When I was walking I see Stacey. I try avoiding her but she's already walking towards me. I try to walk faster but she gets right in front of me.

"What do you want?" I look at her with a frown. Ana has told me a lot of this girl and what she does is plain cruel. Why can't everyone be nice for once?

"Do you really trust Ana?" She smiles at me.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I? She hasn't shown me another reason not to." I snap.

"Poor Harry. Doesn't know about Ana and her past." She tsked.

"She's told me enough." I was getting iterates now. I had to go to the bathroom and she's keeping me.

"Did you know you and Jake weren't the only ones with her." She says.

"What do you mean with her. I'm sure she's had other boyfriends besides Jake and I."

"No I mean like in her." She smirks.

My heart stopped at those words.. Ana has slept with other guys. She's only told me about Jake. I was okay with that,well sort of, but I mean he left. She was with him for a year and a half.

"Your lying."

"Ask her." With that she walks away.

I didn't need to go to the bathroom any more. I was upset. I stormed off to the gym and burst the doors open. I start walking up to Ana.

They all raise their brows at me but I don't care. They step back and out of my way as I make my way towards Ana.

"Harry are-" Ana said but I cut her off.

"Have you slept with other guys besides me and Jake?!" My voice is raised more than I wanted to.

"What are-" again I cut her off.

"Stacey told me that Jake and I weren't the only ones." I snap.

She doesn't say a thing. For a minute I think it's true till she talks.

"Don't you dare come yell at me before you know the whole story!" She shouts and walks away.

I was about to go ask her what story but Toby gets in my way. I wanted to shove him. I almost did but....

"Harry,why would you do that?" Kendra asked. She didn't look mad, more upset.

"She lied to me! She said-"

"She didn't tell you for a reason. She thought you would think less of her." She cuts me off with a frown.

"Why would I do that?" I asked.

"Harry......Ana......she.....Ana was raped Harry." Toby says sadly.

My heart dropped.I just stand there speechless. My mouth is probably open. I was in pure shock.

"How? What? When?" I can't speak properly. "Thats not true!" I was angry already,saying this wasn't going to make it better.

Why wouldn't Ana tell me? I thought she trust me?

As if reading my mind Kendra speaks up. "She trusts you Harry,she just hates talking about it. You know how she is. She didn't want you thinking less of her. She thought you would be 'disgusted' by her." She puts air quotes on disgusted.

"How? Why?" I repeatedly ask.

"I'll tell you if you calm down." Toby is sitting on the bleachers. Everyone left at some point.

I take a sit next to him and he nods to me and I nod back.

"Okay." He hesitates but continues. "You know about Jake right? Him in a gang and all." I nods my head yes. "See, that made Ana a target. Because all the other gangs use the loved ones as bait for something.

The gang Jake was in had an enemy gang. One of the guys, he kidnapped Ana. She was alone at Jake's house because Jake told her to wait for him and he thought she'd be safe there. The guy,Ana never told us his name, just took her and used her as bait for money.

Jake did everything he could to get her back. The guy though, he didn't care. He beat Ana and had his way with her. The sad thing is,Ana was still a virgin at the time.

Jake....he never forgave himself for that. Ana tried to reassure him it wasn't his fault. Eventually they got past that.

Ana hates talking about though. So don't bring it up to her." He pats me in the back and gets up to the locker rooms.

The whole time he kept pausing and trying to calm his breathing. I'm sure he hates talking about.

I get up and leave. I need to go apologize to Ana for going off on her. I didn't really know about that.

It hurts to think about it. It hurts to think that the one you truly love has been hurt in a way you've hoped never would happen.

It seems like every light I get is red. Don't you hate it when your in a rush and every thing around goes slower?

I'm driving down the blvd when I see Ana walking out of Sassy Couture. The place Ana works at. I try pulling over but the place is red zoned.

I park in a apartment complex,which happens to be the apartment complex where the girls live. That means Ana must be walking this way.

I was right. I see Ana turning the corner with her head down. I can hear her sniffles as she gets closer.

I jog up to her and she doesn't look up till she sees my feet.

"Ana I'm so sorry."

Please guys, vote!!