Chapter 11

•Harry's POV•

I rolled over on the bed and it was empty. I groan from the lack of warmth.

I then felt the bed dip and I knew it was Ana. "Why did you get up? I need you in bed." I say against the pillows.

I hear her giggle. She rubs my back which leads into a massage. I'm really enjoying it. "I made you your fav breakfast." She bends down and pecks my cheek.

"Mhm. Really?" I sit up against the headboard. I take the food and look at Ana. God she looks so beautiful. Her brown-blackish hair on one side of her shoulder. She has no make up on,which is fine by me. She looks cute without it. She looks younger actually.

"You look so cute. You look younger when you have your hair straight like that,pulled back by a headband and no make up." I see at her.

She smiles. "I've noticed that too." she plays with her hair."Do you know what today is?"

"Let me think. The first day of February." I smirk.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY!!" She exclaims while giving me a hug.

"Thanks babe." She gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"You turn 22 today."

"Yeah. Please don't remind me that I'm four years older than you." I chuckle.

She leans in and she gives me a passionate kiss. I can't help but smile into it. "So what's on the Agenda today?" I ask,I know Ana and I know she planned something. Nothing big but nothing small either.

"I don't know." She causally says.

I furrow my brows at her. "Really? I thought-"

"I know,I'm joking. The boys are going to take you out." She smiles.

"I can't wait then. They're probably going to take me to a club."

"You're going to have fun." She smiles at me and takes a sip from my apple juice.

"Wait....aren't you going?" I take a bit of my breakfast.

"I thought that you would want some guy time with your mates. I have had you to myself. Plus I'll have you all day before they get here." She smiles. What she said was true. I've miss the guys. It's one of the things I love about her.

She chuckles. "It's what you want Harry. Your the birthday boy."

I ponder on that. I will spend the whole day with Mariana then with the boys. That does sound fun. The thing is,I'll miss her. I know I know, I have her all the time. It's just,I go on tour in two weeks for about three months. It's not a big tour. It's just in the U.K. I won't be able to see her.

I think I'll worry about her though. Vincent is back and I don't know if he'll hesitate to try to hurt Ana. I know she can handle herself. She's shown me.

But I still worry. I'm supposed to protect Ana. Flying away to the other side of the country then over the seas. That's not really watching out for her.

"Harry?" Ana waves her hand in front of my face.

"Yeah that's a good idea." I turn to look at her. She smiles. "You better eat your breakfast before it gets cold." She pats my leg.

We both hear a knock at her door and then Kendra pops her head in. "Hello." She chirps. "Happy birthday Harry."

"Thanks."

"Here I got you this." She throws a gift on the bed. I grab it and open it. It was my favorite cologne. "Thanks Kendra."

"Welcome." She grins and then closes the door.