Chapter 6

Okay,sorry if I confused anybody but Dakota and Toby both just came back from England. They went there for a school thing. Dakota and Toby are not related. And the boys will pop up soon.

•Harry's POV•

Today's only Tuesday. I'm already tired of getting up early. I just like being with Ana, that's the only reason why I go. I slept like a baby from last night. I'm pretty sure Ana did too, she just doesn't want to say it.

"Are you going to invite the boys with us this weekend?" Ana asked while putting on her shoes.

"Should I?" I wasn't sure if they could of come. I would like them to.

"Duh. I mean, if you want them to come. The more the merrier right?" I myself I'm ready to go,just need to eat.

"Yeah. Okay. I'm just thinking what they're going to say everyday after hearing you every night screaming and moaning my name."I grab her waist from behind and nuzzle my head in her neck.

"Your such a dirty boy styles." She giggles and turns her head to give me a quick peck in the lips. "Now come on. I don't want to be late."

"We have time." I sway us back and forth.

"Sadly we don't." She walks to the kitchen and I'm right behind her.

I see Kendra,Toby,Dakota all sitting at the table. "What are you guys doing here?" I ask,gesturing to Toby and Dakota. I'm pretty sure they don't live here.

"We came so we can all go in one car together. We all have to stay after school for an ASB meeting." Toby says while eating his cereal.

"We should get going, hurry up and finish Toby,you are such a slow eater." Kendra says as she walks towards the door. Ana grabs a green apple and a banana. Se walks over to me and gives me the banana. Seriously? I don't want to eat a banana. She can have the banana,or she can have my banana....if you know what I mean....

We get to her school after arguing who drives and who gets shotgun. It's Kendra's car so it only made sense if she drove. Dakota in the passenger seat. Ana in the middle and Toby and I on each side. The whole time Ana was talking to me and texting Karina,since she goes to a different school she leaves early.

At the entrance we all go our separate ways to class,except Ana and I. As we walk lots if people say hi to Ana. She smiles back and says hi. We pass this one girl and she gives a death glare to Ana,which she happily returns. I'm guessing that's Stacey. The other person Ana really can't stand.

We walk into her D block and there is no seats just tables. Ana grabs my wrist and takes me to the stool next to hers. She told me that the person that sits there won't mind. More students full the classroom and Ana and I talk, while she rights some stuff down.

"Mariana!" I turn to see two guys walking our way. One is tall and has blue eyes with brown hair.The other has brown eyes and black hair and is African American.Sitting in the table behind us.

"Sup guys." She smiles at them.

"Who's this?" The tall one asked.

"This is my boyfriend Harry." She smiles at me. " Harry this is Frank." She gestures to the tall one. "And Shawvante" She gestures to the other guy.

"Hi,I'm Har-"

"Wait,British, curly hair, and is named Harry? Dude your the Harry Styles?" Frank narrowed his eyes at me,with a smile.

"Yes that would be me." I chuckle.

"C'mon Ana,you took my boyfriend." He chuckles. Ana and Shawvante burst into laughter while I have a shocked face.