Chapter 7

•Mariana's POV•

The week is over! Finally.

It went by really slow. I had fun after school at softball practice and FBLA. Penelope left. Which means I'm in charge of some things now. Great. I like it and all but I'm already stressed. I have to worry about softball,grades, FBLA,i don't know why but all of a sudden my school entered the cheerleading team for cheer offs next month. Also, I have one more soccer game and we're in the finals.

Then my job. Which I haven't been at for a week because they were remodeling the store. I work at a boutique.

"Ana?" Harry waves his hand in front of my face.

"Yeah." I blankly answer,still staring off into space.

"You okay?" He's now in front of me looking at me worriedly.

I look up at him. "Yeah,just." I shrug. "Thinking. I think I'm going to get a C Block?" I say more of a question.

"Why?"

"So I can take ASB for C Block and after school on Tuesdays,I can do cheer."

"So," he furrows his eyebrows. "You're going to add a class for more time on another activity?"

"Yeah. Now on Mondays Toby,Kendra, Dakota, And I,with others, have to practice for the 'Big Performance.'"

"So now your busy everyday?"

"No." I state. "Not Saturday or Sunday."

"Wait,Fridays too?" He questions again.

"Starting next week yeah. For soccer."

"Ana!" He groans.

I feel bad. I don't like having a packed schedule all week. I would rather spend time with him in a heartbeat. It's just, I have to. I can't let the school down. Then again Harry is more important.

"You can come with me you know?" I ask.

He sighs." I just want to spend more time with you before I go on tour." He sighs again now laying on the bed.

I then sigh. "I know. I just." I really don't know what to say.

"We have the weekends Harry, don't we?"

"Two days isn't enough." He stares at the ceiling.

"I'm sorry." I get in the bed next to him and snuggle into his chest.

"It's not your fault." Yes it is. My mind tells me.

"Look on the bright side of things." I look up at him. He raises a brow at me.

"At practice you'll be able to see me in shorts." I giggle.

He chuckles. "Now that's a view I would love to see." He leans down to kiss me. I smile.

I hear a knock at my room door. I pull away and get up from the bed and walk over to the door. It's Karina. She looks like she's in pain.

"Are you okay?" I lead her into her room and set her down on her bed.

"Yeah." Groaning out loud. "It's just hurting but I'll be fine." She tries for a smile.

"Why are we even going if you are really pregos."

"Kendra brought it up. And I just really want to go. Before Rosalie gets here."

"Okay." Just then we both hear the apartment door opening.

I get up leaving Karina to do what she has to do. I walk down the hall and see 4 familiar faces in the living room area. The boys!

"Ana!" They all chorus while walking over to me. I say hello to all of then and giving them a hug. They all have their bags ready to go.