Chapter 2

•Mariana's POV•

I was dressed in a black top with white lace. White skinny jeans with black combat boots and a black jacket. Nothing too casual and nothing too fancy. My hair curled and some hairs pinned back. My make up was a little bit of foundation,eyeliner,mascara,and lip gloss.

I look into the green eyes of Harry. He was dressed in his black pants and a button up white shirt. The first few buttons of his shirt were unbuttoned. His curls were pushed back. He looked really handsome.

His smile grows wider once he sees me showing his incredible dimples. "Hi Ana" he says while giving me a hug.

"Hi." I say back,returning the hug.

"You ready?"

"Yeah,lets go." I grab my bag and phone then leave.

•Kendra's POV•

I closed the door when Harry and Mariana left. They look so cute together. I can't believe it's been a year since they went on their first date.

"Aww did you see the way his smile grew when he saw her. The way his eyes look when he looks at her."I ask Karina as we both sit on the couch with a bag of chips.

"Yeah. I hope they have a good night." She puts the movie in and sits back down with a groan. " I can't wait to get this thing outta me."

•Harry's POV•

I take Mariana's hand in mine as we walk to the restaurant I made reservations at. We both have our hoods on. Even though we are in a city were there are no paps,it's better safe than sorry. We've hid our relationship this long and I know we want to keep it that way for now. I know we can't hide it forever but for now we just like the privacy. It's a little bit chilly but not as cold as it should be in January.

As we walk we talk about a bunch of random things. I love when I make her laugh. She hates her laugh. She's so cute. Beautiful if I do say so myself. I love looking at her. Seeing her big brown eyes light up whenever she enjoys something. The little things she does that most people don't notice,like she cant pronounce 'pursed' without making the kiss face just to say it. She looks adorable when she does that. Those types of things.

Even though we've been together for a year,she still shy around me. She told me she's only shy because she's afraid she might say something stupid.

"What?" She asks while smiling. God I love her smile. I didn't know what she meant till I realized that I was staring at her for a while,that's why she asked.

"Oh. Nothing." I try to play it off but she knows me too well.

"Don't stare at me. Makes me feel like something's wrong with me." She says while looking down.

"Nothing's wrong with you Ana. I just like looking at my beautiful girlfriend." I say with a cheeky smile.

"Oh, we'll whose that? She's a lucky girl to have you." She tries hiding her smile.

"Hmm let me think. Well her names Mariana but likes to be called Ana. She's 18 and is almost down with high school. You know i can go on forever?" She just smiles at me."She's actually standing right in front of me." That's when she moves to stand by me.

"I don't see her." She giggles.

Her grab her hand and continue to walk. From the corner of my I see her staring at me and smiling. Now it's my turn to ask.

"What?" I try to copy her from a couple of minutes ago.

"Nothing." She looks away quickly.

"Don't stare at me. It makes me feel like something's wrong with me." I say in a girly voice to mimic her.