(Part 17) No Harry

Harry never felt more afraid in his whole life before except now. When he stared at the other students running around screaming about a fire and the fire alarm blaring through the hallways. He wasn't scared of the fire, he could easily run or jump out of a window. The thing that scares him is the Louis Tomlinson missing from his side and the Louis that he left in classroom because he was immature and they were in a middle of an argument.

Louis was still inside the school, his Louis might get trapped in the fire. Harry felt like having a heart attack but he can't die now, he has to save Louis and probably die later.

"Louis!!" He started shouting.

Students were running to and pushing each other to get outside of school, Harry suddenly wondered where the lesson they had on earthquake drills went because they were just panicking and screaming.

Not quite good for situations like this.

Harry suddenly saw a girl who was pushed to the floor and was crying while holding her foot. Other students were almost stepping on her so Harry quickly went to help her. He saw a giant bruise on the girls leg, which might be the reason why she was on the floor.

Harry was on a mission to find Louis but he can't just leave the poor girl.

"Hey, let me help you out." He quickly carried her bridal style and ran outside to ask for help.

"Thank you so much." the girl was sobbing on Harry's shoulder.

When they got out, Harry saw the school nurse so he quickly asked for help. Some students also helped the girl and he made sure he was okay before running back and starting his search for Louis.

It happened several more times, Harry didn't know what kind of luck he has but he kept helping injured students get outside, his gut was saying to leave them but a voice strangely resembling Louis was telling him to help out.

When he helped the last one out, that's when Harry saw him, running out of the hallway with other students.

"Harry!" Louis shouted as he saw Harry.

Harry never felt so happy seeing Louis, unscathed and unhurt.

He quickly ran to him and hugged him, his heart beating a mile a minute and his eyes closing in relief because God, Louis was safe. Harry couldn't stop thanking whoever was listening to him.

After a few minutes, fire fighters came and inspected what really happened, they didn't stay long enough to know what the cause of the fire because Louis' parents came and fetch him as well as other parents.

Harry also headed home, heart still recovering from the intense fear he had earlier, he needed a good long hours worth of sleep.

~*~

The following week...

Students were gathered around the school gym, the principal had cancelled all classes and asked everyone to attend. He said he has something important to say.

Almost everyone knew that this has something to do with the false fire incident and Louis was sweating buckets. After the initial investigation, they found out that there was no actual fire but students reported seeing huge amount of smokes which triggered the fire alarms.

It was the talk of the town and school was cancelled for three days because of the incident.

Louis knew too well who was to blame.

Next to him stands Harry who was eying him suspiciously but with worry and Zayn who had a bored sleepy look on his face. Liam and Niall were in front of him, talking about something that Louis didn't quite understand clearly because he was too busy fidgeting with his nails and avoiding any eye contact with anybody.