Chapter 3:

Ah, I just remembered that I need a dis-claimer, so here it is:

Disclaimer. I do not own Tokyo Mew Mew or any of its characters that may or may not be mentioned, all rights go to the rightful owners and writers, animators, etc...

Chapter-3:

Suddenly, instinct took over.

She held up her pendant to her birthmark, and she felt something inside her change, snow began to fall and seemed to form some sort of outfit. She reached down to her toes and stretched back up, at the top snow began to form gloves on her hands, snow covered everything. Why didn’t she feel the cold?

Suddenly, she burst out; snow somehow seemed to stick to her. Strangely, it started to dissolve into a polar bears tail and ears.

“Woah, so, this is what it’s like to be a mew, huh?” She spoke quietly.

Reece clapped his hands together happily. It had worked! “Okay, now say the first word that comes to mind when you think ‘weapon,’ got it?” He continued on.

Cream prepared herself to think hard, but the answer came surprisingly easily. “Ribbon Cream Baton!” A sparkly blue wand-ish looking thing appeared in her hands in a flash of blue light.

Without waiting for further instructions, she continued speaking. “Cream Baton Claw!” Blue beams of energy that looked somewhat like polar bear claws emerged; the baton was now a dangerous weapon. A shiny dangerous weapon.

“I think you’ve got it.” Reece eyed the Baton suspiciously. “Can you put that away now?” Cream obliged, it dissolving into thin air. “That’s pretty much it, oh yeah. By the way, once we get someone who can cook, the café’s gonna be opened. In other words, we need you to clean while we work out some stuff. Hop to it.” He waved and left the stairs, leaving Cream to figure out where the brooms were kept, her already having changed back while he was talking. It was surprisingly easy.

“You should be less tsundere, you’d make more friends.” Luke said matter-of-factly to Reece as he waved goodbye to Cream.

“For the last time, I’m not tsundere! I don’t physically harm people. Yet.” He glared at Lucas.

He sighed, some things will never change. “Okay, your loss. Besides, Cream’s really fun to hang out with!” Reece rolled his eyes.

“’Cause she’s socially awkward?”

“Uh-huh, instant friendship.” He grinned.

Reece just turned his back on him and walked back inside the café, unknowingly being watched by someone.

“So, the café is under new management, huh? Gotta tell everyone!”

The next day, Cream expected everything to be quiet and fairly normal, her sitting at the back of the class with Kayla not being noticed. She was so insanely wrong, she almost laughed in their faces.

“Cream! Tell meeeeeee! Why did they call you back to the café?!” Lis had nagged her all morning about it as soon as she’d got to school, she was over it already and lessons hadn’t even started.

“Nooooooooooooo… It’s a surprise!” She wailed back at her fairly loudly. It’s not that she was shy, she was just generally quiet, and people misunderstood that, so when they heard her yelling across the room, let’s just say that interest was immediately piqued.

“What’s going on, Alice?” Luna joined the group of students, flipping her blonde hair out of her face.

Alice sighed in exasperation. “She won’t tell me why she was called back to the café after they sent ME away!” Kayla was shrinking back from all the shouting on the other side of Cream.

“Hey, you guys are making Kayla feel uncomfortable. Go away.” She frowned at them. No one messed with her friends, and that was that. Lis took the warning sign and stalked off and the others followed her lead.

“Thanks!” Kayla smiled in appreciation.

“No problem.” Creams lavender eyes sparkled as she smiled. She may not stand up for herself, but her friends? Of course.

“Good morning, class! I hope you’re all well rested, we have PE at 10:45 today!”

“Good morning Ms Fujina…” Most of the class greeted, some of them were too busy groaning to care at the time.

Cream tilted her head in curiosity; their teacher never brought things up unexpectedly.

“Hey, Ms Fujina!” Cream raised her hand high in the air. People twisted around in surprise, she hardly ever talked in class. The indigo eyed lady turned her head. “Yes, Cream?”

“Are you feeling okay? You look kind of pale.”

“Oh, just a bit of a cold, but I’m fine.” She smiled a smile that was not at all friendly like smiles should be. It was more of a grimace than anything.

“Oh, okay then, Ms” She gave a kindly smile, but if one paid close enough attention, they would see it was more of a façade. Something was wrong with their teacher, but it seemed as if Cream were the only one to notice. So, with that worry burning in her mind, she tried to keep her mind in class, but how could she, when the words the teacher said made no sense at all?

Sorry, this one's short, and I haven't updated in a while >.< But, I spent a while on this, so it should be okay...

Thanks guys, Ciao~

*More editing here to an already short chapter, oopsie, but the editing ends here. For now... (I'll probably come back to this anyway)