WT3| "Secrets Not Safe With Me"

c h a p t e r e i g h t e e n
-
what is it?

Glynn held her son tightly, finally breathing comfortably after the man left. She remember him saying his name but she didn't understand why he was after Taylor. After informing him that Taylor was dead, he laughed and got up, leaving. She didn't really understand anything that was going on. From her knowledge, Taylor didn't have any real enemies. Taylor had told her everything except anything about a man other than Roman or Wyn coming after her. That man was here with a mission but.. what?

-

"Roman.. come home, I need you." Taylor said into the phone as she frowned, thinking of her day.

"What the bitch ass nigga do?" Roman asked, throwing his paintbrush down for a second as he looked up at his art. He was coming around real nice.

"Fuck him." She said. Roman rolled his eyes.

The thing about Roman was that he wasn't dumb and just flat out hungry for Taylor. He believed that when she was really ready she'd move on and come to him but this Wyn and Taylor game wasn't over and he knew that. He didn't believe the "fuck him" shit because she had said it before to him. That almost got him last time and he almost fully committed himself to her but she still ran back to him. He wasn't making that mistake again.

"Hello?" He heard.

"Yeah, I'm here." He answered as he sat against the ladder he had been using. "So what happened?"

"He slept with my sister for one, two, he's still in the fucking drug game and he's been telling me for years that he was out, just lying, and on top of that he's with some other little hoe with purple hair-"

"Purple hair?" Roman scrunched his face up as he collected the details of the story.

"Yeah. Then he wants to call me talking about it's not his fault I been through all this shit and how I basically-"

"Okay, ma. Time out. You need to calm down, you hear me?" He asked.

"Yes." She said, doing a deep exhale. "I'm just really upset right now."

He laughed upon hearing that. "You're a beautiful girl, Taylor. Any man would be lucky to have ya rude ass but you gotta give the real niggas a chance, alright?"

Taylor rolled her eyes. "You saying I should give someone else a chance?" She asked smartly.

Roman didn't answer, instead he hung up. Taylor laughed at the gesture, taking it as a no. Taylor was a smart girl, she understood exactly what he was saying.

As she looked out his window, her hair blew in the wind. Her face was completely bare because she had just washed her and she wore nothing but than a closed robe that blew with the wind at the bottom. Underneath was nothing just like nothing was in this home. It was almost as if he had left it completely empty for her.

China and Rei were in the living room "planning everything out", coming to Taylor for help every now and again. Taylor liked it. She had everything behind shipped but she didn't know when Roman was coming back which was the initial reason for calling. He was always so quick to hang up.

Taylor thought about two nights ago, the night they had shared on his air mattress. It made her legs weak all over again. She never could imagine something even similar to that. She tried not to think about it too long but it seemed like every free moment, Taylor was thinking about it. She sighed.

She missed him.

-

Sin crossed her legs as she looked over Wyn's attire. He was so damn fine and honestly just screamed money, who wouldn't want one of him in their life? She flipped her hair behind her shoulder as she smiled.

"So I'm back in?" She asked excitedly. He nodded. "Great, when do I start?"

"Well number one, you'd be working at the other club because we need to start pulling some customers over there too. You'll start next Friday. So you got time to promote it and all." He said with his hands up.

Sin nodded, it was appropriate. "Fair."

"Good." He said before taking a seat on his couch. "Now, I'm gonna say this and I'm only gonna say it once. This is strictly business. I don't want none of ya personal life in none of spots. You hear me?"

Sin rolled her eyes. "Wyn. I'm a grown ass woman." She said before standing. "Now.. lets talk a little.. personal."

He looked up at her, he kept seeing Taylor with Roman. Don't do this, Wyn. He tried to coach himself. Their lips met and his hands started to explore. Was it a wrap?