PART TWO

Agh!I had forgotten all about my meeting with my fucked up ex-lover Ashton Hamilton. Young tycoon and heir to the Hamilton companies. We had a small fling, quite intense until he decided to leave me for Karen Anderson, his soon to be wife.damn bitch! Karen had been my best friend and roommate until she decided to elope with Ashton. Typical!
Ashton was the one who I lost my virginity to. He meant too much to me and he knew that. Even after the accident, he promised he'll be there all the way through my healing and when I healed, he went for for my well less dismantled friend with a fine backside and an uninjured leg. My life is fucked up right now. I'm a lawyer and right now assistant district attorney in Miami working under the most jerkish and asshole-ic boss Henry Jerome Jefferson. We had a small something and when I decided that we were done, he just started being all jerky and all am-the-shit-bitch type and now, I feel like am a little bit crazy and I think am bisexual mainly because I had a fling with bitch Karen and Ursula..... Just a few times.
      Ashton Hamilton is a sexy young and built man. Blue hot eyes with that let-me-turn-you-on panty dropping look. He has that short blonde hair and he looks like Justin Bieber after he left drugs. He has that body. Oh! That body, it was once mine and now that whore took it bitch!
      He always had that appeal that just always got my legs wozzy and my insides just well moist. And now, am simply degraded to just his attorney to solve the case for his dead father since he believes am the best lawyer he has seen. Life's a whore!. Oh shit! The meeting!
       In the afternoon I almost like ran to Hamilton inc. The tallest building in Miami, it was cool but I was sweating like I was in the center of hell. At the entrance, I was welcomed by Ashton's personal bodyguard Miguel Fuentes aka freightrain he used to give us the good sex spots. "Hey freightrain, is he up? "I asked "Yea his up 'ere waitin' for ya"he replied in his accent"les go, shall we?"
       When the elevator stopped at the top floor of the majestic buliding, I majestically walked across the marble floor to the beautifully furnished reception, I was shaking in my insides I was surprised no one noticed it. "Hello miss Alicia"said Alisa, Ashton's new secretary, definitely looked as a result of Karen's stupid insecurity when it came to Ashton's restless dick and his big booty secretaries. Alisa was kind of different she was short plump fat with a round head, so was what ashton wasn't a fan of with big round glasses and braces you could think she's the intern. Damn!  Karen's fuckng insecure. "Mr Hamilton is in his office, you can go in".she said with that New Jersey accent.
       When I entered his office. I found on him on the phone.... "yes Karen"......."yes"....."I'll make sure of that"....."love you babe".fucking slut took my man. "Ahem" I coughed "oh sorry, it was Karen"he said in that voice of oh-am-abit-taken voice that he used on other girls when he was with me. My legs feel woozy. Shit! "Hello Mr Hamilton"I said rather firmly trying to hide the shaking in my voice. "Alicia, don't get all formal with me. It's just the two of us in here"he said with that oanty dropping voice. My legs are moist now.
     "Well Mr Karen, I see your assistant"I said looking at our fuck table aka his office table. I bet his done Karen there. "Well leesha, Karen's decision is the best for me. And plus after you and me, I don't want to take any chances"he said all defensive-ish"you look so hot baby"he said while licking his lips. Holy shit I'm wet"don't get all touchy with me Hamilton"I said with some diva attitude. "I miss you though, I know am going to get married in a few weeks but I don't even k ow if that's what I want"
  "It's what you want, be happy. I am".I'm dying inside, come back please. We both stopped and looked at each other for a while, his blue eyes have that cold fire, his beautiful profile was just right, his beautiful, perfect, mine. His white teeth, just it. BE MINE! BE MINE! my psycho insides were screaming. "Anyway",I said breaking the silence"I've got some fresh evidence from the autopsy yesterday, it's showing something a bit strange. Liquid cocaine content was spotted in his liver and it's a bit going against you Ash"
"Liquid cocaine! "He exclaimed, "shit shit shit. I thought he was off that, the doctor said it was heart attack"
"Well, "I said "with your drug history and the whole rehab scandal in '99 it's gonna be hard for me to convince the court it wasn't you. Tour the only nearness to drugs in his life"
"Damn, can't thet get it's not me. I got off drugs when I met you"he whinned. "Well"I said"it's abit hard to prove I broke you you know, we kinda had an accident when you we're under drug influence"
"Can you do something else,this will all look bad for the company and both of us"he said exasperated. "How about Karen, she's a socialite, you can use her as a 'she broke me' thing."I said truly not knowing how I'll work with Karen after her taking my man
Karen Anderson. Some sick bitch! She was my best friend and kinda bar, well in our bi-days. Karen and I had some small experience when we were younger-well two years ago.
      It was one of those Thursdays at the club +1 when we were bar attenders, it was a slow night like at 3:00am and Karen all went "can we sneak into Rex's room?with that high voice "cool"I replied casually
     We sneaked into Rex's office, had a few drinks and at our highest, she just grabbed me and laid one on me. I was a bit surprised Karen was making out with me but I was so excited, I kissed her back. She's the best kisser. We kept on kissing and she slowly started to creep her hand up my short uniform. It was hot......  Then we started undressing and next thing I knew, we we're stark naked. And shit just went down like that......... Well that was once then she took him from me bitch! Hope your happy