PART THREE

"So I might need Karen's number or email"I said trying to device a plan in my head. "I hope you don't do anything shitty to her, I'll sue you"he said. "Sueing tour own lawyer, your kidding right? " I said laughing. "I'm serious"he replied "let's go have some coffee"
.............................................
I had no ride. What the hell? My car got messed so I had to grab a cab. Phew! Thank God for Ashton's offer, grabbing a cab is so hard for me. Ashton always used to grab my cabs and now that I don't have him my sister Casey grabs my cabs or I just walk, tiring but good for my body now that am stressing with cases and it keeps me fit to rum away from Jerome he can get to you that fuck.
Off that,I had the youngest most handsome and successful entrepreneur and also my ex in front me and I was so dumbfounded I didn't know exactly what to say, we sat there for a while waiting for our tea.
"How have you been of late? "He asked"I've honestly been wanting to check on you but all you talk about is the case, I miss you girl" he always called me his girl, even after the breakup. "You know I've noticed that our backside is a bit bigger these days, some big black one we got"he had that smirk. Holy shit!
"Stop it Ash, karen has ass too. PS, that's some racist shit"what did I just say?
"Racist how leesh? Can't a man appreciate his ex? "
"Oh hell no"I replied with my black empowerment voice
"You look so hot"he said while licking his bottom lip."remember when we did it in the bathroom?"
"I do, but that's the past now Ashton, our relationship is a bit professional now not that"I said, prayin he starts to lead me on
"Can we do a small recap? "He asked. Shit yes! My insides shouted "Ashton it would be against the law for me to endulge in sexual action with you, mainly because your a client you know they can use it against you and it will jeopardize my job"I said getting back to normal. Note to self:start thinking with your head around Ashton
"Can I drop you off at your apartment at least?"he asked with that voice he had every after he'd be rejected. "Thank you so much Mr Hamilton"I replied knowing it annoys him when am formal. "Stop that"he replied. And at the parking lot, he opened the door for me to get in. "After you my lady"he said sweetly
*************
His car is some hot ass Chevrolet car red with some sound system so loud but could only be heard from inside, tinted windows, hot driver, movie selection, popcorn maker. Just awesome, credit to me for it though. "Your into me right? "He asked knowingly"maybe"I replied. "I know you do"he said with his hand slowly moving up my skirt"Ashton no"
"Come on baby, I know you want me"oh his hands. Damn!. "Ashton I"I said slowly opening my leg in response to his movement and a sign of approval "oh thank you God" my heart spoke
Slowly and surely his hand pulled up my skirt and he slid my panties to the side and let me fingers in me. "Ashton"I moaned. He just kept moving circling me in slowly but surely. It felt good, amazing awesome right, just right. "Yes"my insides screamed. He kept on going in and out in that sexy rhythmic tone. Damn! He kept going and I was on a roll
In a quick move, he lay me down on the car seat and he took my panties off. "He still wants you leesha, he really does"
"I want you"he hissed in my ear
"Take me"I was in a trance. Shit!
He quickly, he opened his belt to free his erection, pulled out a condom from his pocket slid it on and entered me. "So rough aren't we". Then he started to move in me going hard and fast. It was a beautiful feeling. Black in white, white in black. I arched my legs up slowly and started to match his quick rhythm. Ash am cuming! I shouted reaching my climax. He kept going until he cam, it was so violent and it was in, memories! "J'adore"he said collapsing "I should push my wedding further, I need to think"he said lying on me"I'm I getting him back or what"