PART FOURTEEN

It had been a week since I last left my bed, like literally, I didn't shower, brush, pick up any phone calls apart from that of my boss whereby he called me to tell me two words, "YOUR FIRED". The A.D.A office was literally my life, what was I going to do, I was too ashamed to talk to Ponce, I told Casey to check on him so that I could go run away by he was in jail on life sentence and Ashton, he was there too, leaving Karen super rich. Jerome, I couldn't talk to. Only one thing was left, so I decided to wear my long white dress and take a walk till Miami beach. But first, I wrote a note to Casey.
        Hey Casey, I think you'll come back from school and probably not find me. My credit card numbers are 2860361047,6393630477,7292649363 and3847483930 use them wisely.  Tell mum and dad I love them and I hope you stay strong. I love you
                              ~Alicia
             After writing that, I stepped out of my apartment, this felt so new. Now me a once prestigious woman walking looking lifeless, no job, no love, no happy ending, typical. I rethought through my life on the way to the beach and couldn't help but break down and cry. Now I really look insane but I didn't care, I cried until I reached the beach. I kept on walking and walking and walking, closer to the water, I walked in the water, it reached waist length but I kept moving, neck, I just kept on, until it covered me. I moved until I could move no more and decided to open my nostrils and breathe. I took in too much water, everything became dark and that was it, the end of my life. All my enemies had won, and I,I had nothing I was done .
         ****************