PART SIX

As am heading out my office,I find my new boyfriend stroke boss. "You busy"he asked smiling. "Am heading home"I reply. "We need to talk"he sounded a bit frightened, wonder why, "come to my office"he gestured "I told you I should handle the case, do you know the danger you've put yourself in?" He sounds pissed "what danger?" I asked remembering the man outside the building "The cartel the late Hamilton was dealing with is the most fierce and richest in Bolivia, you know what king can do to you?" He was shouting, thank God his door is sound proof "hey, I've been in worse situation, I'm sure I can handle this, don't worry"I know he'll still worry, but it's worth the try "I care for you babe, I can't sit back and watch anyone hurt you"he kissed me. "I can't " he kissed me again "I just can't"he kissed me again, this time, I kissed back, I need love, let me welcome it. His tongue joining mine in a sexy electric dance, it felt like it was heaven, just what I need. He then slowly put me on his office table, sweeping away all the papers and the books on the way,laying me down and going on top of me. "I want you safe"he whispered in my ear, "forget him"he said with biting my ear in a painful but sexy way while slowly unbuttoning my blouse and when he was done, he pulled up my skirt. It's getting hot or it's just me?. My hands slowly went down his built body removing button after button  leaving out his majestic oil like eight pac."this is mine!" My insides started dancing with joy. Then I slowly went down to his belt and in a flash he was stark naked, revealing his erection. Perfect, just perfect!
Kissing me slowly, I could feel him and yes, he loved me, the only thing on my mind was how much he cared, how would be there for me, how we are on his office table. Someone should come in now and see the action on the D.A's table. "We should really get going" he said after we were done. "See you tomorrow, I have some things to sort out"I said flushed. "OK, just keep it at heart, I care for you,"he kissed me,"I really do"
        Moving out of the building, I bump into a man, the same man from this afternoon. OK now am officially scared, "hey"I call out to him. "Ma'am I need something from you" he said while giving me a piece of paper, "be there at 10:00 tonight "he said while running away . "Hey wait" I said while running after him as fast as my legs could take me "wait up" I said, running out of breath. Jerome was right, am going to die, but I would go either way, there's no way am leaving this invitation.
    VIP SECTION FOR TWO AT LA HACIENDA CLUB WITH A FREE DRINK.
    The club I was heading for tonight, "I'll go with Ursula,"I thought to myself"she's a bit more free with people and way more confident".
        At exactly 8:00,Ursula arrived at my apartment, she's my twin, there's so much of her that looks like me more than what doesn't, she's my same skin colour, chocolate, with soft hair, she's Bohemian so she kinda has the white people hair that's a bit tanky, beautiful deep blue eyes, and a smaller butt than mine, with a more Victoria secrets body. "Hey lessh" said in the apartment, "are you heading for Karen's engagement party this Saturday?" . Engagement! So he lied to me! "No girl, I can't"I said trying to hide the pain I felt though I failed . "You know I can't bear to see my ex-bestfriend and ex-boyfriend be happy after throwing me in the dump."everytime I think of it my back hurts, a permanent remembrance of the accident
    It feels like yesterday everytime I close my eyes "Ashton we're going to hit a dead end look out look out!"I remember screaming at the drunken tycoon who was trying to show he was better than my boss and crash!,I still wonder how we didn't die really, though Ashton fell in a two week coma and had a small surgery for the glass that entered his head and I, I had a longer coma, the plug was almost pulled on me! Had a short term paralysis and when I was healed and walked into Ashton's pent house, I found him ficking Karen on the piano. I mean who does that and that's when all this pain and hurt continued.
      "Hey" Ursula shouted bringing me back to life, "move on, he ain't worth your time. You know what, let's go get you a man" she declared. "Well too late, I already got one of those" I replied remembering a few hours ago on his table. "Well who is it? Don't keep me in the blinds"she sounded happy "Jerome. Again" she gave me the look that could cause the 9/11 bombing to reoccur". "Him? Again? Didn't that accident teach you a thing?" She asked, definitely fuming.
"I know but the cause is marrying soon" I replied matter of factly. "Point taken,lets head out" she said excited
             ***************
        Entering the club was not as hard as it was for everyone, mainly because when we parked, a man was waiting for us ready to take us in "Senora Alicia and friend?" He asked in a Hispanic accent "that's us"Ursula replied, "am Ursula". "Come in,"he replied brushing off Ursula's statement, "the boss is waiting for you". Holy hell, what have I put myself into?, maybe Jerome was right, I should have left the case to him and now, no turning back or am done for.
     We entered the VIP section, and yes the first drink of the night was on the house, as promised. "Urs, dance without me"I said abit scared. "Why?"
"I'm looking for someone"I replied. "Ok, I'll be some were if you need me"she said moving away. No more Ursula till tommorow morning.
      Time flew by real fast, like an hour or so, no one was here looking for me, the king was not around, maybe he gave the message to the wrong person . I kept buying shot after shot after shot but what was weird, my Monet was being returned fully and some shots were not ordered for, but who cares.
      "Hey,"someone said in ear from behind, "don't drink too much, you might not be able to drive home" . "Ain't driving whore,"I said sounding drunk. "I like you, wanna dance?" He seemed nice "am waiting for someone"I said. "Come on, what if he stood you up?"he whinned . "Ok I will" I said standing up and moving with him. "Am Ponce and you are?" He gestured trying to hold my hand. "Alicia" I said putting my hand in his. "Are you from around here?,you know there's dry dealers around who get girls like you who are drunk, kill them and sale their nodt parts?" He said now sounding concerned . "Yes daddy" I said rolling my eyes.
      The night went on, I danced with Ponce, drank lots of shots and just got pretty wasted until I was taken home, I don't really know how. All I remember was Ponce and I exchanging numbers and that's it. I failed my mission