PART TWELVE

Thursday! Ok, I need to talk to Maxwell, Jerome, the captain of the swat team and Ashton. I think it'll work. I decide to dial Ponce and confirm the date. "Hey,"I said when he picked "our date on?" . "Of course," he replied, we have business yo settle you know, remind you what happened at your apartment on Monday". "Were again?" I asked. "Platinum One apartment. I want you to see my hospital" he said sounding abit too excited "I thought it was one night stand." I said, still relieved his still around, well of course he had to stay around, he wants me. "I cannot live someone like you princess" he said seductively, we have a lot to talk about tonight, but are you signing my papers?" He asked. "Of course I am, it's a hospital I have to." I said sounding concerned. Am really good at this lawyer stuff. "I'll see you at eight. Bye" he said then hang up. "What's with eight?" I said to myself. Now Jerome.
          ****************
        I then moved to Jerome's office, he'll understand, hoping he would. "Can I come in?" I asked knocking on his door. "Do please" he replied.
      "We need to talk," I said on entering his office, "It's about the lead." I said seating down. "About what lead?" He asked. "On the homicide case" I said settling in. "What about it?" He asked me. "I have to sleep with him to get the evidence." I said breathing it out. "How will that work?" He asked his tone changing. "I have a full proof plan." I said reassuringly. "I can't loose you again, this time to a drug dealer. No" he barked. "I swear, it's a good plan and if anything wrong happens, I have the swat team behind me. I gat this" I tried to assure him. "I don't like it" he said sitting up. "You have no choice" I barked. "Ok fine, at least you told me" he said relaxing, "I trust you. Just don't get yourself killed." He said concerned. "I won't" I replied "I love you" he said moving towards me. "I love you too" I replied. Then he kissed me passionately. "Don't get hurt." He whispered in my ear. "I won't." I said letting go and I moved out of his office. Now that that's done, time to talk to Maxwell and the swat team
          ******************
          When I reached the first floor to talk to Maxwell, he already had the team on the phone. All that was left was instructing and getting what I needed. "Hey," I said entering the first floor," I need the recorder and ear piece."
"They are all ready ma'am," he said handing me the small box which contained a bangle and a transparent earpiece. "The bangle has a microphone which will record the whole conversation and we can get what we need from that,and the ear piece, we can speak to you and you can speak to us. The single will be 'I'm cuming', " he said handing me the ear piece, "it's on, we are ready". "Thank you for risk in it for me. " I said hugging him. "It's my job," he said sounding fatherly as usual. His always been like a father to everyone at the office, stopping fights, counselling people, settling disputes, his just an angel. "I'll take 20% of what you earn" he said. "I'm earning $5600,you deserve more than twenty," I replied. "How about 40%?" I asked. "That I'd be great" he said smiling. I left the office. I think I'm ready for the night, I cancelled talking to Ashton. I'll tell him after getting evidence.
        ******************
      It's the night, time to put my plan into action, I just hope he didn't find me out I wear the outfit he set out for me and the best drawers I had. "Impression time, " I told Casey. We were both going out, she was headed to Ancel's suite to get propose, lucky she's ending up with the person she wanted from the start, not that am no happy but, this week has been crazy, I can't wait for the wedding next Saturday.
        At eight, I heard a knock on the door, I opened. "Time to go my angel. "Said Ponce while extending his hand. I held it tight and smiled. Everything was ready, the swat was ready so was Maxwell and so was I. "Let's head out" I said to both Ponce and Maxwell who was at base watching my every move.
               As we drove to his apartment, I decided to kindly interrogate him, kindly. "So, "I started, "Does the hospital specifically treat some diseases or what?" I asked. "Well" he replied, "it's more of simple illnesses like chicken pox, diabetes, liver serosis and body disorders like paralysis and stuff". "Sounds like a big thing" I said calmly. "Since when have you been a doctor?" I fired yet again another question. "Since 2008" he replied. "Eight years," I said trying to sound proud, "can't wait for you to treat me, " I said trying to get seductive. "Which treatment do you need lawyer?" He asked knowing what I had in mind. I have him loosening up. "When in 2008?"now am getting somewhere. "Like June, after I got my masters" he said looking forward, I can tell his lying. "Hey," I said touching his thigh, "you can trust me, I gave up on the case concerning you." This time my hands were going about higher than the thigh to his groin. "Which case?, against who?, me? "He asked looking surprised. "I know everything so don't hide. I know you love me" this time I said while opening his belt. "I know you want me to be your new queen" I was reaching my destination. "And yes, I want to be your queen" jackpot. All I had to do was make him surrender so I started moving, up and down slowly so as to keep him starving and to spill. "Baby please," he said while moaning "I'll hit against a wall or something". "I won't stop till you say your plans" I said unzipping his trousers. "We've reached the apartment," he said parking,"I'll tell you the plans I have for you". Good I said when he opened my door
           Our walk to the elevator was abit faster than I expected. He spoke to the doorman something in Spanish which Maxwell interpreted as " don't let anyone on the elevator until I reach the penthouse." "Yes sir," replied the doorman. "The elevator is out of use for a few minutes," he announced on the intercom. "Kindly use the stairs. Thank you" . "Let's go my queen" he whispered in my ear that didn't have the hearing aid. Phew!  At least he didn't see the earpiece even though it's transparent, I still worry.
       When the elevator door closed, he grabbed and whispered, "let's do this, I'll tell you when were eating dinner". I then slowly went down on my knees, opened up his zipper, put his trousers down, then I pulled down his briefs and went to work. He has to trust me. "Don't get too into it Alicia" whispered Maxwell into the earpiece. I just kept going. I feel like am back in high school in the teachers lounge after graduation when Ashton and I decided to end my virgin days, oh good times. It still confuses me why they say it looks like a banana, I still don't see it. Saved by the bell, we reached the pent house. "I need you not to run away when you hear me out baby" he said when I stood up. "I can't, I'm ready for anything"I whispered in his ear. "Let's gone eat" he held my hand and walked me to the dining room.