Chapter 1 - a new school

"Summer Holland" The teacher spoke 

"Y y yes thats me" i stutter i don't mean to but it happens when I'm nervous

"Well class we've got a new student be nice" the teacher says and as she speaks I feel an arm sneak around my back and a voice speak "We don't bite." I didn't even know who this kid was,  I simply picked up his arm and dropped it back in his lap and said "You might not but I do." And that was enough to wipe his smirk right off his face.

The teacher chuckled and said "Thats enough Dylan." Dylan that must be this vile kids name. I turned and looked at him with a smug look on my face and he rolled his eyes and looked back and joined his friends in conversation. 

First period was over and Dylan walked over to me 

"You're Feisty, I like that." I was in my right mind to slap him right across the face but I restrained myself

"Unfortunately your a dick, and I don't like that." 

He whistled and states "Im sure you'll learn to love me."

I groaned and walked in the opposite direction and accidentally bumped into another girl. She turned around and I looked at the ground and mumbled "Sorry" she replies in a high pitched chirpy voice "thats fine, Im charlie by the way." 

"Hey nice to meet you Charlie, Im summer" 

"Well Summer i really did enjoy you teach Dylan a lesson"

I just laughed lightly and tried to control the blush that had crept up to my cheeks.

"Summer come and sit with my friends and I at lunch Ok?"

"Yeah, I'd love to"

Lunch came and I was so grateful when Charlie ran up to me. 

"You ready?Lets go"

I noticed many different groups as Charlie showed me toward her group of friends. 

"This is Tuscany, Ebony Josh and Logan. Guys this is Summer, and she's new"

They all smile and say hello as i sit down then the girl with the browny orange hair says "You can call me Tusc, actually yeah I'd prefer it if you did, I don't really like Tuscany."

I chuckle a bit "Sure"

Lunch went by and I learnt that Josh liked to surf as well.

"From the sounds of it Summer you must be really good" Josh states,

"Haha far from it, I love to go out for a surf with you all sometime." I say

'OOO yes lets do that" Charlie says. I seem to think she's the voice of the group.

Logan speaks up and says "Hey well I live near Bondi we can all go down this weekend and we can go back to my house after." 

Everyone nods. "I live near Bondi too." 

"Sweet we could be next door neighbours, you never know." Logan says.

School ended way too fast, I wasn't ready to go home. I was enjoying the company of the new friends I had made. I felt kind of immature when I realised just how excited I was to go to the beach this weekend and spend all day with them.

WELL EVERY ONE I WILL BEGIN POSTING IMAGES OF HER FRIENDS IN THE MEDIA COLUMN STARTING WITH LOGAN :))))) I hope you enjoy reading