Chapter 4 - Excitement

so many thoughts are rushing through my mind, if I call him will he answer or is this like a sick joke, or whats if he really wants me to call him, or maybe this is like just a publicity stunt or something. No stop. If i dont call him its fine. He wasn't in my life before and he doesn't need to be in it now. With that decided I'm already tired and I just want to sleep plus i have school tomorrow. UGH fuck me as soon as i cant get out of that hell hole i am.

I wake up refreshed it's the best sleep i have had in ages. I look over at my clock fuck its 7:50. I quickly pull my hair up into a pony tail and grab some shorts and a jumper and pull it on. As I'm running down stairs screaming i realise I'm home alone. Shit mums gonna crack it if I'm late again. I grab an up and go from the fridge and Race out the door. The bus is pulling up as I leave home, lucky i did cross country as a kid hey. I sprint after the bus and make it. I sit on the bus by my self with my ear phones in to prevent any one from attempting to talk to me. Its my stop and I get of and see Charlie, Ebony and Tuscany. Charlie looks really good today, she has straightened her hair and wearing a simple crew neck. 

Charlie points me out and I walk over to her, she runs and gives me a big hug, I feel a bit awkward I haven't know this girl for very long but hey a friends a friend. We say goodbye to Tuscany and Ebony and they walk to their class and charlie and i go to ours. She asks me about work and I decide not to mention that I met the Harry styles. We take our seats and the teacher makes us all move, she has decided to assign us set seats this semester.  I look around for my name tag and when I find it I sit down, I automatically look for charlie, she's near the back. Why couldn't i be where she is, I'm front row middle next to umm ARG fuck me that Dylan kid. He just sits there with a stupid smirk on his face.

"Hey Babe"

"Dont call me that" I hiss

"Come on, I'm not that bad" 

"Just leave me alone, I know your type."

"Oh you do, do you"

"Yeah I do, your the school bad boy, you think you can get any girl you want"

"Oh but thats where your wrong sweety, I dont think i can, I CAN get any girl i want"

I roll my eyes and chose to ignore this arrogant pig that I have to sit next to. I hate guys like this, why would any girl wanna go out with someone like that, when they know they're just getting used. The mornings slow but then art class comes and I feel so much better Tusc and Ebony are both in my class. Im in my element, and I just absorb what the teacher says and then start sketching what makes me happy. Obviously I draw the ocean. Tusc draws a very detailed shopping mall. And Ebony is drawing I think its a mcdonalds burger but Im not entirely sure. Art class finishes and we go out to lunch, I check my phone and I have a message from an unknown number

*Hey Baby*

What Who the fuck would that be, OMG eww is it that Dylan kid, oh god help me no.

RIGHT WELL THE PERSON IN THE SIDE BAR IS CHARLIE LOOKING LOVELY AS EVERRR. I DONT KNOW IF ANYONE IS READING THIS STORY HONESTLY BECAUSE IM ONLY KNEW AND HAVE LIKE NO READS SO IF YOU ARE COULD YOU COMMENT SOMETHING OR MAYBE VOTE FOLLOW ME I DONT KNOW ANYTHING JUST TO LET ME KNOW I SHOULD KEEP WRITING