Omake - Christmas Special

Not a chapter, but a little break from the plot of ROTN. Here it is.

---

Niji's eyelid twitched at the woman in front of her. She wore a female Santa outfit and what made her cringe more was that she too wore a baby version of it. And it wasn't even Christmas yet! (Author: Not that I know of Italian Holidays)

"What is this?" Niji scowled, an echo of Aria's exclamation of 'What a cute pout!' was heard a distance away. Aether grinned and picked her up by the scruff and dragged her outside the door and proceeded to dump her into the snow.

"You gotta have some Christmas spirit, brat!"

"It isn't even Christmas yet, Aether!" Niji interjected, picking herself up from her snow landing and dusting off the snow on her red skirt. Her teeth cackled at the coldness when it hit her skin. How cold is it?! It felt like it was a negative, and she was wearing a skirt!

"In two days it is." Aether chirped taking out a calendar from out of nowhere. All of the days were X'ed out except for Friday to Sunday. She seriously counted down. "You forgot Christmas Eve."

Aether grinned again, and kicked her into the pile of snow again. "Who cares? It's before the holiday!" She is seriously out of character right now.

Niji almost felt her soul trying to escape until her Grey Pacifier flared into existence. Until it died down, it revealed Terra...

In the same Female Santa suit Aether wore.

Niji deadpanned.

Terra wore her usual wise look. Her blue eyes glinted a soft look but there was a tint of red in her cheeks. She opened her mouth but Aether cut her off.

"Now the group is all here!" Aether cheered much to Terra's amusment and Niji, who slipped and fell into her pile of snow, stayed there until her soul was taken by the 'pretty angels'.

I'm going to reincarnate again, aren't I?

I hope I didn't have to die a stupid death like this. Damn it Aether.

---

Niji grasped, making Shinohara squeak like a little child. Her heart pounded but when she calmed down she turned her head at the childish man who had tried hard to make her laugh last chapter.

"I had a nighttmare of Aether and Terra dressed in Santa outfits." Niji explained bluntly, lying down again and going back to sleep before Shinohara could ask who Aether and Terra were. "And you try too hard Shinohara. Try and pray and maybe something might come to you." Niji told the dumbfounded Joker hat wearing man before drifting off into slumber.

Shinohara paled, and took off his Joker hat. "What."

Inside Niji's mind

Aether cackled in amusement and dropped to the floor with tears in her eyes. An indigo flame at the tips of her fingers. "She thinks it's a nighttmare!" She continued to laugh until Terra stepped in and tuned her out.

"Technically it is. You are a real nighttmare."

It was snowing in the mindscape and Terra thought it was too cold and Aether thought it was fine. Apparently two of them were exact opposites, like Niji and Aether were.

Terra sighed as she watched Niji come into her mindscape and got dragged by the Santa wearing Aether once again.

"Hurry up!"

"I'm coming..." Terra trailed off wearing her Santa outfit and went off to... Torture Niji again.

---
Early Christmas gift here! ROTN Chapters will come in somewhere next week.

A bit of foreshadow on Aether and Terra's part. Oh and Niji is apart of it.

Here's a preview of Chapter 8

Aether smirked as she surveyed the town from a school on it's rooftops. She squinted and looked below. Her grinned turned feral, as the Sun Arcobaleno catched her eyes spying on them. And Vongola Decimo looked up as well, confused at the fact his tutor was looking at something. Smoking Bomb followed his boss' gaze and pale white as she grinned at them. Tsunayoshi Sawada then panicked at the fact some stranger was on top of the roof. On the railings in fact.

"HIEEE!"

Footsteps walked behind her, her cape flowing in the wind. Aether didn't turn but licked her lips as she felt the prickle at her neck. Someone was watching her, and boy were they ready to come and kill her. She could also feel the hidden weak killer intent behind her.

"Kamikorosu."

Her day couldn't get any better.