Chapter 8 - Earth

I'm back. Updates will be sporadic.

---

Aether has many things she'd liked to say to the kid (Niji, she reminded herself). When Niji was first reincarnated it irked Aether on how she didn't even remember a single damn thing about her previous life nor of the 'future'. It just made Aether annoyed at the fact she was waiting for the right time for Niji to remember her memories. Oh and look it that, 'Terra' had to slip up because she saw the Sky Arcobaleno. Way to go and and get your guard down because of seeing your own descendent.

Aether swore under her breath as she walked in the crowds of people so she could look normal in the eyes of the citizens. She even dressed on normal clothes but her white hair stood out the most and that got some stares and whispers from mostly children.

She huffed. What was that girly male's name again? Shihara? Shinonara? Nope, she didn't remember his name. Aether twitched and twisted her head a few times as if she was lost. She thought for a moment. Wasn't Namimori somewhere near Tokyo or something? She didn't know. It was her second time materializing when Niji was out cold. She knew she only has a limited time here after all.

"Oi," Aether said as she poked a boy who looked a bit older than Niji. He had crimson red hair and eyes and tanned skin. The boy was startled, he jumped and mumbled a sorry quietly. "You know where Namimori Town is?" The boy looked awfully familiar but strange as well. He didn't look like anyone from canon or someone from the manga of Reborn!.

"Y-Yes," He stuttered softly. Aether straightened herself up and her eyes softened. The kid was trying hard to not be shy. How cute. "You have to take the light rail in the morning," The unspoken 'I think' was in the air but the boy ignored it. "A-and you'll be there." Aether let her lips form in a beaming grin. She clasped her hands together and patted the boy's fluffy crimson hair.

"Thanks for telling me," Aether thanked the boy. She was suspicious and relieved. Suspicious because the boy emitted Earth Flames and had somehow managed to pull her in. Her flames were not part of the Earth set but it made sense for her flames to interact with the Earth, considering her flames are occur with the earth. Relieved because she has more time to spend when getting to Namimori. "By the way, what's your name?" She might as well get her Earth's name at least. She unknowingly felt harmony through the bond but didn't notice it at all.

The boy looked surprise and on an instinct he gave his name.

"Enma Kozato."

Fuck, it all Aether could say.

---

Turns out the light rail to Namimori was available 24/7. Aether twitched in annoyance, she undoubtedly harmonized with Shimon Decimo. The boss of Shimon who (she believes) was manipulated by Daemon Spade. Aether didn't really know but in her case it was bad. Her flames were very rare and it could get the Vindice after her.

It really was a very bad yet special flame, in her opinion that is.

Once Aether was in Namimori she grinned as she thought of the first place she decided to visit. It was the afternoon so she has more time right? Plus the time differences between Japan and Italy.

Aether's face twisted into a bloodthirsty grin as she headed to a certain school where the Vongola Decimo resided in as her white hair whipped in the wind.

---

She made no attempt to hide under the noses of the students. She just walked right past them as she idly made her way up to the roof. It made her jumpy. Oh, the reactions of Vongola Decimo and the Sun Arcobaleno! Aether narrowed her eyes at the thought of the Arcobaleno. The grey Pacifier around her neck stayed hidden and she wasn't sure if it would react to other pacifiers.

When Aether got to the roof she got an idea. Without a mind, she stood on the edge of of the roof without falling. A few students of the school looked up and exclaimations aroused from the teens.

"What's that woman doing up there?!"

"Is she crazy?"

The cold breeze from the wind made her shiver in delight. She looked below her and surveyed the town for any family of Vongola, she narrowed her eyes and blinked.

Aether smirked as she finally saw what she was looking for as she squinted to see if it was true. Her grin turned feral, as the Sun Arcobaleno catched her eyes watching upon them andd Vongola Decimo looked up as well, confused at the fact his tutor was looking at something. Smoking Bomb followed his boss' gaze and his face turned pale white as she grinned at them. Tsunayoshi Sawada then panicked at the fact some stranger was on top of the roof. On the railings in fact.

"HIEEE!"

Footsteps walked behind her, her cape flowing in the wind. Aether didn't turn but licked her lips as she felt the prickle at her neck. Someone was watching her, and boy were they ready to come and kill her. She could also feel the hidden weak killer intent behind her.

"Kamikorosu."

Her day couldn't get any better.

Aether let out chuckle as she swilved her form and jumped from the rails. "Hibari Kyoya. It's nice to meet you." Hibari's eyes glinted.

"Herbivore." Aether deadpanned.

"I'm not here to fight," She waved her hands in defense but the tonfas in Hibari's hands never failed to fall down. "I merely came to Namimori to see..." She jabbed her thumb to the crowd of students watching below. To get a reaction out of the people (mostly Reborn and Tsuna) she yelled, "The Sun Arcobaleno and Vongola Decimo!"

From below, Leon shifted to a gun and Reborn pointed it at Tsuna. Before Tsuna could protest the bullet went through dead straight in the forehead and a bright orange flame erupted from him. The students could only watch in laughter or disgust as the orange flames bursted from Tsuna (or in fact that he was only left in boxers with ducks on it.)

"Shit, Dame-Tsuna's at it again." Said a random student.

Aether smiled at Hibari and did one thing that made everyone shout.

She fucking jumped off the railings and went straight down. Straight down to the flaming Decimo and Arcobaleno.

Aether had to admit, she wished she stay like this forever.

---
TBC

I'm back!

Question: What do you think Aether's flame is? (Hint: Her flame is part of the title.)