Chapter 1: Gail

Abigail's POV:

I hear the sound of the first bell. Ding dong dang dong. "Crap I'll be late!" I yelled as I ran towards the school. I can make it, I thought as I ran through the doors, up the stairs, and past a large crowd of students. I took a quick turn and found my class at the end of the hallway. The second bell rang as I slid the door open and yelled, "MADE IT!"

Everyone stopped what they were doing to look at me and bursted into a fit of laughter. I realized what I just did and covered my blushing red face. Gah! Xavier's here too! I just want to crawl into a hole, sulk, and grow large mushrooms on my head. Gosh, this is so embarrassing! Xavier looked at me and smiled. Gah! It feels like my heart is going to explode any minute! He smiled at me! Xavier actually smiled at me!

 Oh yah, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Abigail Michiko, mostly known as Gail. I currently attend school as a second year highschool student at Kisaragi High (Xavier attends school here too! >.<). In this school, we are provided free rooms and food. Since I had just transferred into this school just recently, I ended up taking the last dormitory since all the students here occupied them all. The Kisaragi Dorms are located at the east side of the school, which is about less than a mile from the school. The boys and the girls' dorm are together in one large building, but of course they don't allow the opposite genders for roommates. Anyways, there are five large floors and my room is located on the last floor. Forever alone, boohoo and to be honest it's kind of freaky to have a huge dorm for yourself with an empty bed at the opposite side.

This school is elite and prestigious that our government treasures. It was made for all the most smartest, talented, and rich highschool students. Also, this school is isolated near the outskirts of the city, near the forest. Making outside connections are off limits and who would go to the gates?.....Maybe for those who are desperate? But still, I mean the gates are probably almost more than mile from the school grounds.

Well anyway, I came here about  two to three months ago due to complaints from my old school, Kyoto High. Most of them were from parents complaing about me always being on the principal's list every year so unfortunately they drove me out of school (not literally though). I think one of the complaints is that I came from a wealthy family that runs a company somewhere around the middle of the city and you know favoritism and stuff. Another one is that I'm very talented, I'm not going to brag and all but I just happened to be talented, that I end up doing things over what's suppose to be done. Eversince I enrolled here late, I've made up all of the make-up work and after one of my paintings have been seen, businesses have tried to contact me but unfortunately were all blocked.

During classes everyone was so lively, which I'm thankful for thank you very much. Everyone participated well and all, and it feels like normal classes except the fact that we're learning advance lessons. One of the best things that I'm looking forward to school is seeing him, Xavier Kiyoteru. He's so dreamy, smart, and gets along with almost anyone he meets. Lastly his green beautiful eyes. It's so captivating whenever he looks at me or when I look at him. Anyway during our gym class, we played an intense game of tennis.

After the game ended, Xavier's seen going around and congratulating everyone. I wanted him to go up personally and congratulate me but he picked up the box of tennis balls and rackets into the storage room. I wanted to hear that one word at least so I followed him. While I followed him, a girl with brown wavy hair came up to him. She had a pretty shade of emerald green in her eyes, and flawless skin like a model.  She was so beautiful that it intimidated me and I couldn't bring myself to go up to him. I lost all my courage as soon as she started talking to him. I turned and ran out to the back of the gym where I tried to calm myself down. Take a deep breath and calm down, I told myself as I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "Yosh! Everything is going to be alright!" I said clenching my fist up with determination. As I slowly opened my eyes, that was when I first met him and our story began.