Chapter 10: Truth or Dare

When it was time to leave, we hugged Anne and said goodbye at the door. Gemma drove herself to her apartment, or "flat", as it is called here. Simon's limousine driver drove me and the boys to the boys' house before taking Simon to his mansion. " Bye Simon!" I said. " Thanks for the ride home." " No problem," said Simon, " I just hope the boys don't annoy the heck out of you. Good luck." He waved, and then they drove away. 

 When the limo was out of sight, Louis grabbed my hand and said, " Let's go see your room, Valerie!" Then he pulled me into the house running before I could say anything.  

" Don't break her arm, Louis!!!" yelled Liam, who was running behind us. The rest followed as Louis dragged me upstairs.

We stopped at a door that was white and sparkly. It had the words, "Valerie's Room" delicately scripted with black paint over it. It was beautiful. " Who did this?" I asked. " Mum." said Harry, who was the last to catch up. " Its AMAZAYN!!!!" I exclaimed.  

All five of the boys burst out laughing. " Wow!" said Zayn, " I never thought we'd have a full-on fangirl living under our roof...... I like it!" he exclaimed.

I opened the door to the room and flicked the light on.

I was wowed in amazement.

There was a king-sized bed with white sheets, white pillows, and white sparkly covering hanging over it. A medium-sized chandelier hung over the room. The floor was covered with a white carpet that was very clean. There was a white bureau that had a huge mirror. The walls were very tall and were white and sparkly also.  

I took off my shoes to not dirty the carpet and stepped inside. The carpet was very soft and comfortable under my feet.  

Liam was about to step inside, but then I stopped him. " What do you think you're doing?" I asked. " No shoes on the carpet!" 

Liam chuckled and said, " Sorry, Monica." "Monica?" I asked with an eyebrow raised. "Monica from Friends." replied Zayn. "What friends?" I asked in return. All the boys laughed very hard. They took off their shoes and and came inside the room.  

"Ooohh, soft." said Louis. Niall smiled, but he looked like he didn't feel comfortable talking. I know what that felt like, so I shot him a reassuring smile. He smiled back at me, and blushed bright red. 

"Let's watch some Friends together, shall we?" said Harry with a remote in his hand. He pressed a button and then something made a sound. I turned around to see what it was, and it was a huge flat screen television on the wall that I hadn't noticed before. He checked the channel guide, found the one he wanted, and pressed a button. " Let's watch." he said, and we all sat on my huge bed, and proceeded to watch an entire Friends marathon all night. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the first time ever, I woke up to my own pace. I felt the warm sun on my face coming in from the tall windows through my white curtains. I had a smile on my face as I looked around my room.

..........Then I got scared.

I saw the back of blonde head sitting next to my bed, typing something on a cellphone. 

" Niall!" I said startled, " What are you doing here?" 

He smiled to see me awake. " Well, I woke up and I felt lonely." he said like a kid, " But, when I go into the other blokes' rooms in the morning, they yell at me and kick me out.", He pouted.  

" What makes you think I won't do all that to you?" I said, even though I obviously wasn't going to do that. 

He smiled knowingly and said, " You aren't going to do it though, right? Your a lot nicer than the boys."