Chapter 6: Twins!!!

Beep.... beep....beep....

Ugh, I thought to myself, I hate that sound. It's the third time I've heard it in my life, so I know that it means that I'm in the hospital. But why? I slowly opened my eyes and scanned the room to see if anyone was there. Then I saw the top of a brown curly head on the right side of my bed.

"Hello..." I said quietly.

Harry looked up at me with a huge smile on his face. "Oh my gosh Valerie, you're awake!" Without any warning, he embraced me in a warm bear hug. The first hug I've ever gotten from another human being.

I started crying and hugged Harry back. It felt so right, so familiar. Harry finally pulled back from our long hug to look at my face. "Wow," he said, still smiling, "It's like looking in a mirror."

I knew what he meant. He looked just like me. The green eyes. The brown, curly hair. The deep dimples. Everything.

"You're right." I said. "It's like we're...." No, wait, that's impossible, I thought to myself, Judy said he was older than me.

"Val, how old are you?" Harry asked me. I knew he was thinking what I was thinking. "I'm 19," I replied. "Me too" Harry replied wide eyed. That's freaky, I thought.

"When's your birthday?" I asked him in return. "February 1st." Harry replied. "Woah..." We said in unison. "Are we...... I mean, do you think we were....." I stammered. Harry hurriedly took out his phone and dialed a number really fast. I took a glance at the phone to see who he was calling. It was Anne. They had a whole conversation.

"Hey mum........ Yeah mum, she's awake..... She's fine...... Mum which one of us is older?....... Ok, how far apart are we?......... WHAT? You never told me!..... Well I didn't know....... It's okay...... No, it's fine really...... Bye mum..... I love you too... Yeah come see her. She'd be thrilled." Then he shot me a smirk. "Bye."

"What did she say?" I asked, even though I was sure I knew the answer.

      "I think I need to reintroduce myself," Harry said with a smirk. "Hi, I'm Harry Styles. I'm your long-lost twin brother."

-------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Sorry this chapter is so short but OMG Harry and Valerie are twins!!!! Just kidding, I knew that. But you didn't, so SURPRISE!!!! I love this chapter. I hope you do too. LOVE YA!!!!!

Warm Regards,

      Nely <3