Chapter 4: "Do you like One Direction?"

I slept the entire car ride to the Child Safety Department place or whatever it's called. When we got there, Judy gently shook me awake. I woke up and got out of the shiny black Jeep, bags in hand. "Ready?" asked Judy. "Maybe." I responded weakly with a fake smile. We walked in through the sliding automatic doors. This place is huge, I thought.  "Valerie, before we go to meet your family, who are anxious to meet you by the way, I want us to have more time to talk. Just in case you have more questions to ask me." said Judy. "Well that's good, cuz I have A LOT of questions that just popped into my head." I said quickly. Judy chuckled at my enthusiasm, then led me into a private room where we could talk.

I asked so many questions, and Judy had answers to all of them. Here's everything I found out: My mom and dad had been looking for me since that day when Robert kidnapped me, but since he and Alicia left England and moved to California, they weren't able to find me anymore because it was way beyond United Kingdom borders. My mom and dad are divorced, though my mom got married again.  According to Judy, I look a lot like my mom. They are from Worcestershire, England, United Kingdom. " That explains a lot!" I exclaimed. Due to the excitement, I was only able to remember one more of my questions: Do I have any siblings? Judy told me I do. "You have an older sister and an older brother." She said. With that, she broke into a large and inexplicable grin. "Why are you smiling like that?" I asked. She quickly said, " Well, we don't wanna keep your family waiting."

"Okay...." I said cautiously. I got up while Judy held the door open."Wait," she said all of a sudden. " I have a question for you. Do you like One Direction?"

"I absolutely love them!" I squealed. I started to fangirl.

"Perfect, just wanted to know." said Judy. "Alrighty then," she continued, "Let's go meet your family."

-------------------------------------

OMG  Valerie's finally gonna meet her family! I am sooooooo sorry that is taken so long for Valerie to meet the Styles family. I just wanted that when she met them, it would be the right time. But don't worry, the next chapter is definitely the right time. I promise. "And when I promise something I never, ever, break that promise. Ever." Rapunzel quote, what, WHAT!!! Told you I'm weird. Did I? I don't know..... Well, I'm telling you now!!!! LOVE YA!!!

Warm Regards,

     Nely <3