six

"Well? Does she remember or not?"

Cassie looked at the redhead.

"You told her?" she asked quietly.

"I had to," Red said.

Cassie threw her hands up in exasperation as she turned around and walked towards the kitchen counter. Camila exchanged a look with Red before she followed the blonde.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

Cassie let out a sigh.

"What do you want from me, Camila?" the blonde asked.

"I want to know why you didn't tell me," she said.

Cassie let out a huff as she poured herself a glass of whiskey and down the drink in one swig.

"Cassie!"

"I wasn't sure, okay?" Cassie sighed, "I thought I saw something but it could be nothing."

"Or it could be something!" Camila pressed.

"Camila..." the blonde trailed off as she let out a sigh. The brunette seemed to be oblivious as she bombarded the blonde with questions.

"Okay, what else?" Camila asked.

"You know I can't tell you anything," Cassie said.

"Fine then, what can you tell me?" Camila tried.

"CAMILA!" Cassie exclaimed as she held the overly excited girl by her shoulders to stop her.

"Please stop asking me questions I can't answer," Cassie said, pulling away.

The brunette blinked as she looked at the blonde, then the redhead. Both girls had the same look on their faces. It was as if they were ashamed of something. Camila furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"What's going on?" she asked.

"Camila–"

"Why are you guys even in New York?" she asked.

Cassie sighed.

"It's complicated."

"Try me," Camila challenged.

The blonde and redhead exchanged a look. Cassie took a deep breath as she looked at Camila.

~

"Thank you for meeting with me under short notice, Cassie," Dinah said as she sat down.

"How is Camila? How's she doing?" Cassie asked.

The two blondes sat across each other in a secluded area of the café. It has been three months since the two girls last saw each other.

Three months since they took down the Organization.

Three months since everything changed.

Dinah let out a huff through her nose as she shook her head.

"She's not good," she said, "She says she's fine but she's not."

"It's that bad?" Cassie asked.

Dinah nodded.

"What do you expect? She had to leave the love of her life and to top that off, she spent 4 years in the shadows. Running."

"She's having major PTSD."

"But I didn't ask you here for Camila," Dinah said, "In fact, I need a favor from you."