eleven

"How is she?" Camila asked.

The brunette and her sister had just returned from Miami, after their mother's funeral. Despite the fact that she had rushed back, the raven haired girl still hasn't woken up. Normani gave her a look before she shook her head.

Camila let out a sigh as she sat on the chair outside of Lauren's room and ran her hands through her hair.

"Have faith, Mila," Normani said as she sat beside her friend.

"Cassie told me that Lauren woke up a few days ago–"

Camila looked at Normani, wide eyed.

"What?" she asked.

Normani shook her head.

"She wasn't exactly herself," she said, "Ally said it's because her brain was still trying to reorganize the data and information in her brain."

"She remembers everything from every life she lived," she explained.

"So it takes time," she said with a shrug.

Camila nodded.

"So, who's with her now?"

Just as she asked that, Dinah burst out of the room, shouting for help. Camila and Normani stood up to look through the window. The brunette's eye widened when she saw that the raven haired girl was coding. Doctors and nurses rushed into the room to get to work.

Meanwhile, inside the room, Ally was trying her best to restart Lauren's heart.

"Come on, Lauren," Ally said, "Don't die on me."

"Charged!" one of the doctors said.

"Clear!" Ally called out as she pressed the paddles onto Lauren's body.

The electricity flowed into Lauren's body as her body arched and stiffened.

~

The blonde and the brunette carried Lauren and placed her in the medical chair. Red and Dinah pushed the only surviving machine towards them while Camila strapped Lauren down.

Cassie ran towards the machine to set it up. Red connected the wires to Lauren's head and on her chest while Camila held her hand.

"I love you, Lauren," Camila said before she planted a soft kiss on her forehead. Camila forced herself to pull away so Cassie and Red could start the procedure.

"This might either save her or make things worse," Cassie said as she inserted a guard into Lauren's mouth and injected a clear liquid into the girl.

The blonde checked all her vitals before giving Red a nod. The redhead cranked the machine and electricity flowed through the wires and into the raven haired girl.

Her green eyes opened as her pupils contracted. Lauren bit on the guard as she screamed.

~

Ally pulled back as she looked at the heart monitor. A steady heartbeat was shown on the screen and the petite doctor let out a sigh of relief.

"How is she?" Ally asked.

Another doctor checked Lauren's pupils response by shining a light and it contracted.

"Pupils are responsive but looks good," he said as he pulled away.

Just then, Lauren's green eyes opened as her pupils contracted as Lauren woke up with a jolt. The petite doctor reacted quickly by holding onto her shoulders to capture her attention.