MWATW-watcha doin? (pic of Keegan)

HEY GUYS! OR GIRLS! I just ate a burritto and I am soooo ready to get another chapter in :P and im actually starting to see a plot line forming :3 You know the drill,for every comment,a free air guitar,a mean comment,a used air guitar :P

_____________________________________________________________________________-

I looked at Karen anxiously,ready for whatever she was about to say. I held my breath,just waiting.

She gave me a small smile,"I dont think its my place to tell you,the time will come soon enough,just be patient." she says with a reassuring smile.

Thats it? No answer? I really hate not being in the loop -.-

I frown at her,obiously not satisfied with the answer.

We hear a door bust open,we snap our heads up,only to see Jet,just Jet. I dont notice anything else but him.

He's breathing heavily,panic clear in his features.Then,he spots me,relief flooding his eyes. Karen,obiously knowing whats happening. Gives a sly smile and walks past Jet,whispering something that I couldent catch.

Is everybody out to screw with me today?!?!?

Jet rushes towards me,at first,I dident know what was going on,I was standing still with a confused expression clear on my face.

Then before I could process what happend,his lips were on mine. When I dident respond (because I was to shocked) The kiss became more urgent. Like,he needed it. Well,me being me couldent just let the boy (man :P) suffer. So I kissed him back,hard.

He was shocked at first but deepend the kiss. He pulled back burying his head in the crook of my neck breathing me in. (No complaints here ;D)

"I couldent find you,I looked and looked but you were no where." He said sadly.

He sounded like a defeated,hopless guy.

'Silly,im right here!" I wanted to facepalm at my horrible way to lighten the mood.

He stood silent for about a minute,"Dont ever leave me,please."

Now,that shocked me. I breath in,catching his wonderful scent,'alright,but I have to go to work in about 2 hours."

A growl rumbling from his chest after I said that.

"What?! I have bills to pay to you know!" I say,exasperated.

"I'll pay your bills! Just dont go!" He shouts into my hair,sounding more desperate by each word. His grip tightens on me,"Please?" he says softer.

"I suppose I could call in sick today.." I say,defeated.

I feel him smile on my neck. 'Thankyou" He says triumphantly.

I roll my eyes."Yeah,uh-huh,sure" Pretending to be annoyed.

We stay like that for 5 minutes,just in silence. I thought it was going to be awkward. Just holding eachother,but it was..pleasent and right.

Until I had to break our silence,"Hey jet?"

"Hmmmmm?" he says into my hair.

"Can I have more bacon?" I ask seriously.

He chuckles,"Anything for you."

_____________________________________________________________________

OKAY! I KNOW this chapter was boring and un-amusing and cliche,but NOW THINGS MAY GET INTRESTING BECAUSE THE CLICHE AND SERIOUS STUFF IS HAPPENING! :D YAYYYYYYYY!!! but it will get intresting because were past ther intro now :D

And this chapter is so short its unholy -.- i apologize for this. I just dident have alot of time

-Comment (if you want to.)

-Vote(If you like to)

-I SHALL HUG YOU! :D